i am thinking on comeing back to blackberry. i will if sprint will change me ... PinStack Marketplace forum

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3

May WTB 7130e for sprint

Advertisement

i am thinking on comeing back to blackberry. i will if sprint will change me to sero cause i dont want $40 a mouth then again if they dont change me i may get a bb anyway lol. so i need it cheap as possible. good condition clean ESN and must work 100%.

let me now
    aim- idenhitmen

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: May WTB 7130e for sprint

Hi Matt, whats up. I notice you got an i580 and a 6700, do you have both Sprint and Nextel? If you already have Sprint they wont switch you to SERO, but if you only have Nextel then you can get SERO. Also, Sprint released the 8703e today, maybe you would like that one instead of the 7130e. Im thinking of switching from the 7100i to the 8703e.

iight mod can close this. i am going to stay with pcc and try to get a i880 when it comes out.

ok keep this open lol. if anyone has a clean bb they will sell let me now.

311basshed no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey man,I am using a 7130e right now and I'm looking to get a ppc 6700. If you are still looking for a 7130 hit me up on my email:three11basshed@comcast.net.I'm looking to get that Pocket PC soon so let me know asap.Chris

tbuh no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got rid of my ppc 6700 for an 8703e and I couldn't get the bb to work w/the SERO plan as it was. I needed to add the bb data plan. Please let me know if you've found a way to negotiate with sprint to get the bb data thrown into the sero!!!

Thanks and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tbuh
    I just got rid of my ppc 6700 for an 8703e and I couldn't get the bb to work w/the SERO plan as it was. I needed to add the bb data plan. Please let me know if you've found a way to negotiate with sprint to get the bb data thrown into the sero!!!

Thanks and good luck!
    i never tried. but if u want to trade the 8703 for the ppc LMK. aim -idenhitmen