Hello everyone I have for sale a pretty much brand new Blackberry Bold. I received ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Ems5000 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Like New Blackberry Bold 9000 AT&T-SOLD

Advertisement

Hello everyone I have for sale a pretty much brand new Blackberry Bold. I received the phone about a month ago. The phone is in mint condition. I have had my otterbox on it since day 1. I will include the box, Charger, USB cable, otterbox for bold w/holster (yellow/Black), otterbox defender for the bold, the body glove belt clip case, Original Holster, OEM Blackberry rubber skin (black) and finally a clip on belt holster. I know what your thinking...I love cases and im wicked anal about protecting my 500 dollar investment :d FYI the phone is not unlocked but you can do it for free on the web. OK I am asking 325 Dollars firm for the phone with all accessories, I paid almost 500 for everything. I will accept Best Offers...But please expect to wait on an answer, as I am pretty firm on the price. OK as far as payment. I have good ratings for selling and am very trustworthy. I do not Accept PayPal I only accept USPS Money order. Local Pick up is fine, I live in central Massachusetts. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I will list some of the pictures of the items you will receive as extra.

Last edited by Ems5000; 07-05-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Bump New pictures

paulyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    On the early ATT Bolds you could not turn off 3G, how about this particular Bold, can the 3G be turned off. I know it seems weird, but I live in a 2G area, but work in a 3G area.

Yes, the phone that I am selling has the newest OS which allows 2g and 3g toggle. I use this feature frequently as I am in a Edge aree when at home. -Joe-
    Quote Originally Posted by paulyman View Post
    On the early ATT Bolds you could not turn off 3G, how about this particular Bold, can the 3G be turned off. I know it seems weird, but I live in a 2G area, but work in a 3G area.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

paulyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    sent you a PM

still available

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Are you willing to trade? I have a like new 8900 locked to T-mobile but I can have it unlocked.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

shstormont no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do you still have this phone and does the $325 include shipping?

jeure no está en línea Stack level 1

Still for sale?

Is this unit still for sale? I am in Albany, so if you are not too far away, I could bring cash.

Smile close thread

Please close item sold.... thank you