anyone interested in buying a new jawbone 2? i used it for about a week ... PinStack Marketplace forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

jawbone 2

Advertisement

anyone interested in buying a new jawbone 2? i used it for about a week and went with the blueant. it retails for 129 and i still have everything that came with it.it is in 100% perfect condition.the box has a verizon logo on it but it is just like all the other jawbone 2's.make an offer if interested.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    catside you just might want to hold on to that jawbone for a minute. Just to really see if you want to go with the blueat. I know several people who made that switch and than they converted right back after getting rid of the jawbone.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarv View Post
    catside you just might want to hold on to that jawbone for a minute. Just to really see if you want to go with the blueat. I know several people who made that switch and than they converted right back after getting rid of the jawbone.

I agree..... BIG_MARV......... After trying several Bluetooth ear pieces, I have made the decision to stick with Jawbone faithfully!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Thanks for the advice some love em. I tried it for a week and have been on the ant. For 4 or 5 weeks now. I have a bad habit of getting nice toys, not playing with them and letting them sit in a drawer till they become antiques. Just seeing if anyone wants it more than me. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    Thanks for the advice some love em. I tried it for a week and have been on the ant. For 4 or 5 weeks now. I have a bad habit of getting nice toys, not playing with them and letting them sit in a drawer till they become antiques. Just seeing if anyone wants it more than me. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    How much do you want for the Jawbone?

I am sending you a PM now about pricing/ an offer....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........