Okay... wow... here's my situation. My brother got a 4gb Iphone and "jailbroke" it, he ... PinStack Marketplace forum

alextabet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA6EFE

Iphone and Iclone for sale

Advertisement

Okay... wow... here's my situation.

My brother got a 4gb Iphone and "jailbroke" it, he got ready to cancel his tmo contract, but his work wouldnt let him switch to AT&T, so he hasn't used his Iphone yet. its running 1.0.2 firmware and everything works perfectly - (youtube wifi emails blahhhh blah..) couldn;t test it with an AT&T sim card because everyone around here has tmo or verizon..
    I've been trying to sell it on ebay, but I always end up with bidders from india, singapore, russia, and some other countries that I don;t feel comfortable shipping to...

So then, I bought 3 Iphone copies, all unlocked and work perfectly. CECT P168 is the name, you guys can look 'em up.

Everything is put back into its original boxing - including Iphone within not even half an hour of use...

I finally realized that there is no way I can get away from the Blackberry world. I love beating on keys.. It relieves my stress...

So... Any offers out there? maybe trades? just anyyyything... thanks.

*Note: None of the phones have any dings/scratches/ or anything like that.. and thats Guaranteeeeed by me..

emails at: tabet_alex@ yahoo dot com

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

Re: Iphone and Iclone for sale

How much are you asking for that iPhone? What kind of trades would you want? Why on earth did you buy three iPhone clones???

alextabet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA6EFE

400 for the Iphone... I got it for 409 + 20 shipping...
    I currently have a 8300 curve, but want the newer curves...
    I bought 3 because my freakin brother said 'oh the iclones are unlocked and so much cooolerrrrr, so buy me and my wife one... and maybe one for yourself too..'
    but his wife hated it, and they wouldnt let him use an iclone or even an iphone at work for "security purposes"...

pghdc5 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by alextabet
    400 for the Iphone... I got it for 409 + 20 shipping...
    I currently have a 8300 curve, but want the newer curves...
    I bought 3 because my freakin brother said 'oh the iclones are unlocked and so much cooolerrrrr, so buy me and my wife one... and maybe one for yourself too..'
    but his wife hated it, and they wouldnt let him use an iclone or even an iphone at work for "security purposes"...
    may sound dumb, so dont flame me lol, but there isnt a way this could work for verizon could it? because i heard of there being a way where you could make it work with verizon.

Din83 no está en línea Stack level 1

Are you interested in trading for a brand new blackberry curve 8310?

Michaelsviews no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by alextabet
    Okay... wow... here's my situation.

My brother got a 4gb Iphone and "jailbroke" it, he got ready to cancel his tmo contract, but his work wouldnt let him switch to AT&T, so he hasn't used his Iphone yet. its running 1.0.2 firmware and everything works perfectly - (youtube wifi emails blahhhh blah..) couldn;t test it with an AT&T sim card because everyone around here has tmo or verizon..
    I've been trying to sell it on ebay, but I always end up with bidders from india, singapore, russia, and some other countries that I don;t feel comfortable shipping to...

So then, I bought 3 Iphone copies, all unlocked and work perfectly. CECT P168 is the name, you guys can look 'em up.

Everything is put back into its original boxing - including Iphone within not even half an hour of use...

I finally realized that there is no way I can get away from the Blackberry world. I love beating on keys.. It relieves my stress...

So... Any offers out there? maybe trades? just anyyyything... thanks.

*Note: None of the phones have any dings/scratches/ or anything like that.. and thats Guaranteeeeed by me..

emails at: tabet_alex@ yahoo dot com
    Suggestion, besides here and the other BB forums sites, try Craigslist.com "Not sure if its legal to mention this but I am sure someone will tell me" Also with ebay I thought there was a way to limit the sales to people in the US, maybe I am wrong but worth a look.

Best of luck

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

How much are you looking to get for the CECT P168?

coldconfessi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I'll trade a pearl for an iphone

hoyitsjames no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AA6DA9

I'm sorry but I think if you go to the apple website you might find a better deal $400 on a 8gb iPhone hint hint.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Quote Originally Posted by pghdc5 View Post
    may sound dumb, so dont flame me lol, but there isnt a way this could work for verizon could it? because i heard of there being a way where you could make it work with verizon.
    Verizon uses a technology called CDMA. It is not compatible with GSM (which is what at&t and T-Mobile use) at all.

Zo

abad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D26FDC

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'll trade for an 8320 mint.

jarambulo no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Iphone and Iclone for sale

Would you trade for a Brand New never opened bb curve 8320 titanium for the iphone???

CRIKEY no está en línea Stack level 1

My iClones are for sale too.

Hi, I've had similar experience, boiught three sciphones made by CECT and can't get WAP settings on them for O2....which is why I wanted smartphone in first place. I ended up with three cos......they were there, and I'm a bit obsessive about hings.