I have a 2 week old iphone 3G 8gig with box and everything it comes ... PinStack Marketplace forum

aaron5050 no está en línea Stack level 1

iphone 3G (8GB) for Blackberry Bold

Advertisement

I have a 2 week old iphone 3G 8gig with box and everything it comes with. The phone is in perfect condition, like new. Also includes a hard case and screen protector. Looking to trade it for a Blackberry Bold in good condition.

droby no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a BB Bold that is in excellent condition. How much did you pay for your iphone? Do you see any problems with using a bold sim card in the iphone. I use to switch my sim card between a bb curve and unlocked iphone w/out any problems. However, they sent me a new sim card wih my bold and wonder if it is any different. Thoughts?

aaron5050 no está en línea Stack level 1
    They are both 3G sim cards so it should work perfectly fine. In the past you probably only got the edge network because of the sim card you were using. Typically you would call ATT and tell them so they can swith you over to the iphone service instead of the BB service.

millionaire331 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron5050 View Post
    I have a 2 week old iphone 3G 8gig with box and everything it comes with. The phone is in perfect condition, like new. Also includes a hard case and screen protector. Looking to trade it for a Blackberry Bold in good condition.
    I have a new Bold w/ charger only still has the protection cover on the screen...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e
    if this is still available, let me know, i have a 9.5/10 bold with protector on screen since day 1 and some accessories i would trade as well..

thanks !!

COVMACHINE no está en línea Stack level 2

iphone 3g trade for Bold

I also have a 1.5 week old 3G iPhone. Screen protecter and hard leather casemate case on it since I left the Att store. I have box, charger, usb cable, instructions, headphones and reciept. Email me at DustinCovington@gmail.com to get me directly on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron5050 View Post

Do you still have that iphone for trade? I have a new BB Bold!