$500 for anyone who can unlock my blackberry bold pin. at the current moment it ... PinStack Marketplace forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

i will pay...

Advertisement

$500 for anyone who can unlock my blackberry bold pin. at the current moment it is suspended and or diactivated. contact me via pm or email. do not post here. if you can do it. and only if you can do it.. and once its done. you get $500 via anyway you want it. 100 percent private. serious people only. i will not pay anyone anything untill i can login to my bis account. thank you.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    Pin won't be released the launch from what I hear! But maybe find someone who's high up at RIM and bribe them?!?! Or be a celeb like seal and lohan and your on your way!! But most likely your screwed until then.... ~via BB8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    not screwed... i have my work bb im using. curve. so im not missing out on anything. except a fully functional bold
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.