Dont know if i can even do this...couldnt find it in the guidelines. I am ... PinStack Marketplace forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

HTC HD2.....

Advertisement

Dont know if i can even do this...couldnt find it in the guidelines. I am curious if there is a buyer market for HTC HD2's. Winmo isnt very sought out these days with Android being top dogs now. I have 2 HD2's that i am MAYBE selling and solely depending on price they will go for. I see them on ebay and craigs list for 500-600. I know Pinkstack well and majority of the time phones in that range usually do not sell well on here (understandable of course, thats alot of money.) Phones are new of course and were hard toget since Tmo has been out for a while. I can get pics but please only ask if you are really interested. Phones are currently locked and am waiting for codes from Tmo. Please ask me anything you like. If its anything to anyone, im pretty impressed with winmo 6.5 and from what i have read online, winmo 7 is going to be very restricted at first. If your interested let me know. Thank you. I reply to PM and email. thisishtchero@gmail.com
    Last edited by pmarshall; 04-15-2010 at 01:44 PM.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Love the S2K in your sig as always. Still have it? The Mugen roof is killer.

Do you have any shots of the devices. That will always help attract more interest.

Hey Hayden, no i dont anymore... hurrican katrina took her from me, but am looking for another GPW/ RED int S2K. LOVE that car beyond anything, def miss it. Ill get a few shots this evening with the boxes and all contents for sure, and post them. I could S2K talk all day hahaha.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Ronl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Are those htc s still for sale ? What's the price for them without being unlocked

yes..pm sent
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Not sure why but its not allowing me to attach pics...wont let me click it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Phones are sold sold sold...mods please close! Might have a few more for sale in a day or so...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH