Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have two Verizon Blackberry's FS. Blackberry 9630 Tour. This like new device will include everything ... PinStack Marketplace forum

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3

FS: Verizon Blackberrys; 9630 Tour & 9530 Storm

Advertisement

Have two Verizon Blackberry's FS.

• Blackberry 9630 Tour. This like new device will include everything that came with it when purchased including the OEM box. Will sell for $250.00-SHIPPED CONUS. Device was only used for 2 months.

• Blackberry 9530 Storm. This sale will include the device only (including battery/battery cover) and an OtterBox Defender case & holster. Please note that this will not include anything else. Would make a great back-up device if needed as that is why I bought it off a friend at the fire station so I could use it in case it was needed. SOLD!
    PayPal is okay. Please PM or email with any questions. Faster responses if emailed.
    Last edited by J. Thompson; 01-22-2010 at 08:31 AM.

Would like to also mention that the SHIPPED CONUS prices will be via UPS Ground and include insurance. Pics are available upon request.

I no longer have Verizon service so that is why I am selling these devices at a very attractive price.
    Last edited by J. Thompson; 01-19-2010 at 06:47 PM.

gots2beme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is the Storm unlocked?

The Storm is locked to Verizon. Has a clean ESN so I am sure it can be unlocked if you desire. The Tour has a clean ESN also.

Juggalette09 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can you send pics of the Storm if you still have it juggalette85@gmail.com thank you.
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

Quote Originally Posted by Juggalette09 View Post
    Can you send pics of the Storm if you still have it juggalette85@gmail.com thank you.
    Pics have been sent, as per request. Please let me know if you have any questions.

The Storm has been SOLD and the Tour is still available.

keeler001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a question, I might be interested. Right now I have Verizon, I have the 10 dollar a month data plan. If I were to buy it would I have to upgrade to the blackberry data plan or could I activate it online without getting the data plan. I do not want all the e-mail and features on the blackberry plan I just want the tour

gots2beme no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just wanted to let anyone know that may be concerned, this was the smoothest transaction I have ever made online. I purchased the STORM, paid him on Thursday 1/21. He put it in the mail on 1/22 via UPS ground. I received the STORM at my home today and I couldn't be more happier. The device is in great working condition. If anyone is considering buying the Tour he has available, J. Thompson is a great person to do business with!

Quote Originally Posted by gots2beme View Post
    Just wanted to let anyone know that may be concerned, this was the smoothest transaction I have ever made online. I purchased the STORM, paid him on Thursday 1/21. He put it in the mail on 1/22 via UPS ground. I received the STORM at my home today and I couldn't be more happier. The device is in great working condition. If anyone is considering buying the Tour he has available, J. Thompson is a great person to do business with!
    I appreciate the kind words. Everything went smoothly on my end as well. One of the top 10 deals that I have done online and I normally move alot of product for my emergency vehicle equipment side business.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy the BB Storm!!!

Juggalette09 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by keeler001 View Post
    I have a question, I might be interested. Right now I have Verizon, I have the 10 dollar a month data plan. If I were to buy it would I have to upgrade to the blackberry data plan or could I activate it online without getting the data plan. I do not want all the e-mail and features on the blackberry plan I just want the tour
    Blackberries you need the data plan, there's no way around it. I wish there could be because than my plan would be alot cheaper than 97 a month!
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

Dropping the price on the Tour 9630 to $225.00-SHIPPED CONUS

Another price drop on the Tour.

$175.00-SHIPPED CONUS
    Last edited by J. Thompson; 02-08-2010 at 08:02 AM.

howiet4702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE
    is this still available? Can you please send me some pics?

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by howiet4702 View Post
    is this still available? Can you please send me some pics?

Thanks...
    Yes, still available. Shoot me your email addy in a PM and I will send pictures out in the morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast