This is a LOCKED Verizon branded Blackberry Storm purchased less than a month ago. Please ... PinStack Marketplace forum

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

FS: Verizon Blackberry Storm with Accessories

Advertisement

This is a LOCKED Verizon branded Blackberry Storm purchased less than a month ago.

Please note that this is not my Blackberry since I switched to an iPhone awhile back. This phone belongs to a friend who bought it the beginning of March (8th, to be exact) and did not like it. He is not the least bit "geeky", and doesn't use ebay or any online forums or anything (now you see why he doesn't like the Storm), so he asked me to sell it for him on ebay, and I figured I'd put it up here first.

The phone is in 9.5/10 condition (never dropped, there appears to be a blemish on the plastic near the camera side, but it looks like a blemish on the clear plastic and may have come that way from the factory, but I'll list it at a 9.5/10 because of that).

The following are included:
    - Blackberry Storm handset (of course)
    - Verizon SIM card and 8GB microSD card will remain in the handset (I don't know how Verizon SIM cards work, so if you don't need it, just chuck it).
    - Original Verizon box w/ USB cable, charger, earpiece, travel adapters for the charger, original documentation/software.
    - Clear case
    - Jabra bluetooth headset
    - Set of 3 screen protectors
    - Car charger
    - 2.5 to 3.5 headphone adapter

See attached pics for details.

Asking price is $450.00 shipped OBO (my friend's price, not mine). Sorry, no international shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mrdeeno; 03-28-2009 at 12:19 PM.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    looks like a good deal
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

No offers?

I'll be putting this up on ebay this afternoon if no one makes an offer by then.

msgdawkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30E861A5

I would be interested but the prices is commensurate to a new phone w/o contract. Let me know what your friend's consideration is on loweringthe price. I would also require the ESN once we agreed to a mutual price.
    MSG D.

Emanipate Yourself From Mental Slavery, None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds... (Robert Nesta Marley)

Well, make an offer and I'll bring it to him to consider. That's the price he wanted me to list it for, but I'm sure he's open to offers.

msgdawkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30E861A5
    I am inclined to offer $275 as my best offer. If you friend agrees I would still need to contact VZW to ensure the ESN is clean to activate.
    MSG D.

Emanipate Yourself From Mental Slavery, None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds... (Robert Nesta Marley)

Quote Originally Posted by msgdawkins View Post
    I am inclined to offer $275 as my best offer. If you friend agrees I would still need to contact VZW to ensure the ESN is clean to activate.
    I did some research...new without contract is $499.99.

This phone is less than a month old and in new condition and includes accessories. $400-450 is a fair price for this phone...$275 is nowhere close to fair.