Purchased on December 6th, 2007. MINT T-Mobile Titanium Blackberry Curve 8320 Unlocked. Comes with Original ... PinStack Marketplace forum

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

FS: UNLOCKED 8320 Curve with 3 Blackberry brand Gel skins

Advertisement

Purchased on December 6th, 2007. MINT T-Mobile Titanium Blackberry Curve 8320 Unlocked. Comes with Original Box and Accesories: Leather Pouch, Data Cable, wall charger, Sealed Headphones, leather pouch and Three Blackberry branded Gel Skins in Black, Red and Dark Navy Blue. The phone has no scratches, has been in a case since I brought it home. I moved up to a 8800, and I have no use for this Phone. I think $350.00 shipped is fair, but I am open to offers. I have done 4 deals here on the stack, and a 2 deals on BBerryforums. I will post pictures of the phone and everything later on when I can get to my office and grab my camera.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

Re: FS: UNLOCKED 8320 Curve with 3 Blackberry brand Gel skins

Sold on Blackberryforums.com! Thanks and MOD's, please close this thread. Thanks!
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!