I am selling my one year old BlackBerry 9700 that is in perfect condition with ... PinStack Marketplace forum

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3

FS: T-Mobile Unlocked 9700 & Vaja Ivolution Case! Mint!

Advertisement

I am selling my one year old BlackBerry 9700 that is in perfect condition with a 2 month old battery along with my Vaja Cases Ivolution, also in great shape. The case alone sells for $80 plus shipping which brings it just south of $100. If you have never seen or owned a Vaja case, they are, without a doubt, the nicest leather cases available for just about anything electronic. I have received literally dozens of compliments on it. They are called "The Armani Suit of cell phone cases" for good reason. Each is custom made by hand in Argentina and Fed Exed to the states in a matter of weeks. No belt clip to add bulk and weight. Includes wall charger and ear bud thingee.

I am asking $225 firm including DOMESTIC shipping which I think is more then fair. You can email me @ jeffnnj@aol.com. Paypal only for our mutual protection. If it doesn't sell in a few days it's going you know where....

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Nice to see you, Jeff.

Good luck with the sale! Vaja cases are sweet! Sounds like a great deal!

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks Roger. Always a genuine pleasure seeing you