hd2bo.jpg vibrantmesh.jpg - US Only - PayPal Only (Gift payment unless you want to add ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Gigamaster89 no está en línea Stack level 3

FS: T-Mobile HTC HD2 and T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant

Advertisement

hd2bo.jpgvibrantmesh.jpg

- US Only
    - PayPal Only (Gift payment unless you want to add fees Same with credit/debit card funded payments.)
    - 1000+ Feedback on PayPal! PM if you want confirmation.
    - Will ship USPS with insurance/tracking
    HTC HD2 - 10/10 condition all around, 9/10 condition on the camera bezel. Running stock WinMo with FroyoStone Android 2.2 on the SD card. Comes with two cases (one is a tad chipped), USB cable, USB adapter, and 16GB MicroSD card. $330 SHIPPED. SOLD

Samsung Vibrant - BRAND NEW, never used or even turned on. Only opened to activate. Comes with everything minus the SIM card. Comes with extras - bluetooth headset, holster, car charger, and GENUINE MESH CASE! $480 SHIPPED. $470 SHIPPED AND INSURED.

Answer questions? Post/PM/Email me.

Thanks =)
    Last edited by Gigamaster89; 10-02-2010 at 08:48 PM.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Is it possible to unlock both? I am intrigued. I haven't done my research yet but I would love to check out HTC Hd2 if it is compatiable with At&T 3g.

Both can definitely be unlocked. The HD2 you can get a code off eBay for <$10, as for the Vibrant, there is a process involved but it's free.

I am not 100% about the AT&T 3G bands as I use TMO but here are the ones the HD2 use:

GSM Quad-band phone capable of global roaming (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
    UMTS T-Mobile 3G (1700/2100 MHz)

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    at&t uses 850/1900 for their 3G bands. The 3G in both of the units (if I recall specs correctly on the samsung) are not compatible with at&t's 3G but will work over the EDGE network with no relative issues (at least none beyond normal unlocked phone issues).

Zo

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    at&t uses 850/1900 for their 3G bands. The 3G in both of the units (if I recall specs correctly on the samsung) are not compatible with at&t's 3G but will work over the EDGE network with no relative issues (at least none beyond normal unlocked phone issues).

Zo
    I didn't mention the Vibrant because he didn't ask but if I remember right, the Vibrant also has the AT&T 3G bands. It's been proven and you can find more info about it through Google. Normally TMO phones don't have those bands but the Vibrant (for some reason) was an unique case.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Yep, the Vibrant works on ATT 3G. If unlocked. Here's the article. http://forums.pinstack.com/f277/arti...2/#post1271299
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 09-29-2010 at 01:19 AM.

HD2 Sold, Vibrant dropped to $470 and now includes a genuine mesh case. Someone snag this bad boy!