I have hear a T-Mobile curve that I had purchased to use as my 2nd ... PinStack Marketplace forum

saigon no está en línea Stack level 3

FS: T-Mobile Curve 8320 - Pale Gold

Advertisement

I have hear a T-Mobile curve that I had purchased to use as my 2nd line but bills need to be paid and I don't need the line. Comes with everything in the box (most still in packaging), the phone, and a gold rubber fitting. The UPC has been cut for rebate purposes. Condition is 9.5/10, one 6 second call was made today to T-Mobile Customer service just to test that the call works but it's mainly been used for LIGHT (if any) email and Jivetalk (installed yesterday). It has the latest 4.5 OS on it but will downgrade upon user's wishes.

Looking for $275 obo shipped. Just offer, if it's a good offer, i'll sell. Not really looking for trades and I just want to see the offers I get, I might just keep it.

Pics up if necessary but the thing is in pristine condition. I can try to get unlocked if necessary.

Pics

Here are pic's by some's requests
    Attached Images Attached Images

$250 Shipped.

Bump. Still listening to all offers.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    $125 shipped (i know its low but thats all i have unless ur wiling to trade for a brand new jvc camcorder)

Take your $125, sir, and buy yourself a PEARL. Please no lowballers. I can take $200 + shipping and fee's if paid today. Price goes back up by Monday.

kwues no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Transaction Feedback!!!

purchased the 8320 from saigon,.....perfect transaction, superb communications, honest/trustworthy, and lightning fast shipping all on top of giving me a great deal, thanks again Byron!

Thanks again Keith. I'd have to say, this has been one of my most favorable transactions. Everybody is happy and I hope you enjoy the phone. I aim to please and I'm glad you were another happy customer, hope we can do business together in the future!

Mods can close this up please so I don't have people hitting me up in a month asking if I still have this