I have for sale a Sprint 8830 World Edition Blackberry. In 8/10 condition for purely ... PinStack Marketplace forum

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3

FS: Sprint 8830 $170 shipped

I have for sale a Sprint 8830 World Edition Blackberry. In 8/10 condition for purely aesthetic reasons mainly due to scuff marks on bottom of the phone caused by the rubbing with the pouch when being inserted-removed, nothing deep at all and barely noticeable.
    Functionally this BB works extremely well, I never had the ringer volume issues some reported having, all speakers still sound strong and since the last Sprint issued OS upgrade, I have had zero loss of signal problems. Even the pearl is in very clean condition.

Included in the deal: OEM brown leather pouch, stereo 2.5 headset-mic, brand new battery door replacement (extra), OEM leather desktop stand, instructions, disk, wall travel charger and usb cable, all in the original box.

This phone will only work in the Sprint network while in the US, I have used it with international roaming including GSM outside of North America with no problems. The SIM will NOT be included because the one I have is tied to my Sprint phone number, however, Sprint issues them free of charge if you find yourself in need of one. To reiterate, the SIM is not needed for use in the Sprint US network.

It has a clean ESN (It has been in use on my account since new Dec 07). I will PM it to you just before money exchanges hands.

PayPal prefered (rla at aol dot com), and Priority shipping is included but will only ship to continental US addresses only, sorry.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions and thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by huracan; 08-03-2008 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Additional item