Have for sale an Sprint 8703e, with all included accessories (holster, charger, cables, CD, and ... PinStack Marketplace forum

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3

FS: Sprint 8703e

Advertisement

Have for sale an Sprint 8703e, with all included accessories (holster, charger, cables, CD, and papers), in the original box it was bought in.

Unit is in excellent condition and is only 6 months old. I was told that the ESN is clear on this as I ported the number originally assigned to it over to AT & T and attached another phone to the account that held the BB, so I could finish out my contract or have the money to eventually ETF it.

Will gladly provide pictures upon request if you want or need. Normal wear and tear on this. My day job keeps me trapped in an office enviornment all day.

Seeking $90.00 SHIPPED CONUS via USPS Postal w/ tracking verification. Pay Pal is suitable.

If potential buyers need references I will gladly provide or you can track my username (same as what is here) on www.elightbars.org (I reference this particular site because of my long standing history there) for past purchasing or selling histories.

Re: FS: Sprint 8703e

Re-aligning the price with other similiar models to this.

$80.00-SHIPPED CONUS. Same shipping and payment details as in my original post.

Re: FS: Sprint 8703e

UPDATE.

Sold this locally. Thanks to everybody who looked.