ok gotta get rid of my clan of bbs reasonable offers accepted on all pm ... PinStack Marketplace forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    ask me

fs pink 8330 blacked out 8330 blacked out bold and storm

ok gotta get rid of my clan of bbs

reasonable offers accepted on all pm me.

i have a completely blacked out 8330 with original box and all accessories and a seidio extended battery.
    9/10 normal wear screen is 10/10 everything works perfect. clean esn ready to activate (personal phone)

pink 8330 normal wear. 6 months old. screen is good in perfect condition clean esn ready to activate. comes with original box and accessories including chrome oem desktop charging pod.
    9/10 for normal wear. (personal phone)

i have a blacked out bold. everything on it is perfect except for a 1/2" scratch in the center of the screen maybe a little less. the phone was only used for about a month but accidentally put the phone and keys in my pocket on a semi hike... the rest of the screen is perfect brand new black bezel. black trackball. black volumn and convienance keys and some wear on the top of the send end keys. phones about 8 months old. in perfect working and cosmetic condition other then that scratch i dont have the original box. but have all accessories. (personal phone)

and last but not least. blackberry 9530 with oem chrome desktop charger in flawless condition used for not even 2 weeks. comes with original box all accessories and a new belt clip leather holster.

please be reasonable on the offers. shipping is free. pm me sign up today!! come follow me at and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

jennav no está en línea Stack level 2
    how much for the bold?

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    How much for the storm?
    BlackBerry8330/ Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

jgold47 no está en línea Stack level 1
    are the 30's for Verizon?