For Sale:BB 8320 Titanium Curve. T-Mobile branded. Perfect condition. Original box,holster,USB cable,wall charger,books and desktop ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Viper43 no está en línea Stack level 2

FS Mint 8320 Titanium Curve

Advertisement

For Sale:BB
    8320 Titanium Curve. T-Mobile branded. Perfect condition. Original box,holster,USB cable,wall charger,books and desktop software. 2Gb Micro SD card,Otterbox Defender Case and Zagg Invisable Shield. MemoryUp Pro,Network Accelerater and Peekawho email alerts installed plus 2 premium themes as well as 6 months of WhitePages Mobile application just installed. This phone is in 10/10 perfect condition and has had superior protection from day one. Also, there is 2 replacement Zagg screen protectors and the Defender case comes with a full membrane that covers both the keyboard and speaker openings. I want $200.00 for everything. I live in Tampa,Florida so I'm not sure how to do payment if anyone would like to buy this phone. I have heard of some type of PayPal arrangement. If anyone is interested you can email me at Darklighter43@yahoo.com. Sorry for the long thread.
    David
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by Viper43 View Post
    For Sale:BB
    8320 Titanium Curve. T-Mobile branded. Perfect condition. Original box,holster,USB cable,wall charger,books and desktop software. 2Gb Micro SD card,Otterbox Defender Case and Zagg Invisable Shield. MemoryUp Pro,Network Accelerater and Peekawho email alerts installed plus 2 premium themes as well as 6 months of WhitePages Mobile application just installed. This phone is in 10/10 perfect condition and has had superior protection from day one. Also, there is 2 replacement Zagg screen protectors and the Defender case comes with a full membrane that covers both the keyboard and speaker openings. I want $200.00 for everything. I live in Tampa,Florida so I'm not sure how to do payment if anyone would like to buy this phone. I have heard of some type of PayPal arrangement. If anyone is interested you can email me at Darklighter43@yahoo.com. Sorry for the long thread.
    David
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

Sold!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Phone is sold