Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have a like-new iPhone 3G [8G model] for sale. It's jailbroken but not unlocked. ... PinStack Marketplace forum

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Smile FS: Jailbroken iPhone 3G 8GB

Advertisement

I have a like-new iPhone 3G [8G model] for sale. It's jailbroken but not unlocked.
    The device itself has been lightly used for less than 3 months and in 9.5/10 condition. This offer includes original box and accessories. I'm asking $400 OBO shipped.
    I am willing to ship to US & Canada. I accept payment via PayPal from verified account holders.

Please contact me via PM or @ brandonmccall@mail2web.com with all inquiries.

Thanks!

b r a n d o n m c c a l l

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."
    -Oliver Wendell Holmes

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    y are you selling it and where do you stay at

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_stud View Post
    y are you selling it and where do you stay at
    I've switched carriers and I live in Richmond, VA.

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."
    -Oliver Wendell Holmes

PIN/ID
    ASK
    No longer available. Please close thread. Thanks.

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

kwues no está en línea Stack level 3

I think I've been scammed!!!

appreciate anyone's help in regards to contacting Brandon....purchased this iphone 10/12 he sent tracking info that day he dropped it off and never updated via USPS....up untill today 10/22, still no iphone and usps does not have a clue as to recieving it, Brandon only responded to me after I brought it to his attention about 3 days ago he said he doesn't know what happened and will get back to me......after numerous emails and pms Brandon is nowhere to be found, has not returned any of my emails/pms in the last few days....checked late last night his profile and it said last activity was yesterday in the evening, so in fact i know he has to be receiving my messages....tried the his other two emails and still nothing....appreciate any mods help in trying to resolve this issue.....I filed a non receipt claim from USPS as well as PayPal.......

thanks.
    Keith
    Last edited by kwues; 10-23-2008 at 03:05 AM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have found usps to take up to 3 weeks for delivery especially if he shipped via media mall. Same exact issue with usps and then it showed up.

Appreciate the info, but exactly is media mall? He said he shipped it Priority 2-3 days, no mention of media mall of any type, thanks.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Media mall is anything like books, movies or cd's. Just cause he said he sipped priority doesn't mean he did either. Tracking info will no differentiate either method.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i see, thanks for the explanation even though information was directly sent from/through PayPal when he printed out the label, clearly states Service Used: Priority (2-3 days)....I am just going/re-acting by what it states and from what he mentioned in his messages...never ran into an issue like this before, so you could see where I'm coming from and why I am a little apprehensive now, especially when all communications just stopped on his end.....

Original Email from PayPal:

Your package will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service
    Brandon Mccall used PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service to create a shipping label for your package.
    You can check the delivery status of your package online at:
    http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...82300445001777

Please note: Tracking information is updated throughout the day, but most data is transmitted in the afternoon or evening. For example, if your Express Mail® package is mailed today at 10:00 a.m., you might not be able to view tracking information until the next day.

-----------------------------------
    Shipment Details
    -----------------------------------
    Tracking Number: 9101128882300445001777
    Shipped From:
    Brandon Mccall
    xxxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxxx
    xxxxxxx

Ship To:
    Keith xxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx

Carrier: U.S. Postal Service
    Service Type: Priority Mail® (2-3 days)

Note: Shipping time may sometimes exceed time shown for selected service type, depending on the distance between seller and buyer.
    Note from Seller: Thanks Kieth. It's on it's way.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Your Purchase Details

Amount: $350.00 USD
    Transaction ID: 9FT99142V52280359

Subject:iPhone 3G 8G in box w/original accessories-Mint Condition
    Note:Thanks Kieth. It's on it's way.

Transaction Details
    You can view PayPal transaction details related to this shipment at:
    https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=9FT99142V52280359

Sincerely,
    PayPal

annapink15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ive personally never had probs with priority mail and its fishy hes not replying i would def file a case with paypal soon
    Last edited by annapink15; 10-23-2008 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by annapink15 View Post
    ive personally never had probs with priority mail and its fishy hes not replying i would def file a case with paypal soon
    Hi would be kind enough to pm me with his user id's to the other forums if you know them off hand, appreciate the time/help and consideration, thank you.

annapink15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kwues View Post
    Hi would be kind enough to pm me with his user id's to the other forums if you know them off hand, appreciate the time/help and consideration, thank you.
    actually i made mistake ....i thought it was teh same user but feel free to aim me and ill give u advice about how to deal with paypal ive had my own share of scams
    Last edited by annapink15; 10-23-2008 at 04:45 AM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I would email the usps if u have only contacted them personally. Usually u can get someone higher up and see if they can find out if his post office ever received it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    I would email the usps if u have only contacted them personally. Usually u can get someone higher up and see if they can find out if his post office ever received it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the advice, greatly appreciated, hopefully I'll get some answers, thanks again for everyone's time and help so far...

Shows Brandon logged on about 3 days ago and still no response from him, wonder if the mods have better luck or if there is any way they can help with my situation..also anyone know if by me filing a police report in his local city would help out in any way?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast