2 month old T-mobile Blackberry 8800, has had a Best skins Ever on it since ... PinStack Marketplace forum

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

FS / FT unlocked T-mobile 8800 with BSE, 3 cases and all accessories

Advertisement

2 month old T-mobile Blackberry 8800, has had a Best skins Ever on it since day ONE, front and back. I rate it a 9 out of 10 because it is open box. Comes with all original accessories plus 3 cases ( 2 acrylic Clear cases, one smoke and one violet, OEM Blackberry Silicone case Black ). I also have a case mate signature leather case coming from the contest here on the stacks as well, which I would gladly ship once it arrives to the new owner. It also comes with a a bunch of custom themes, like the iberry L Theme ( animated and very slick ), all the inspired 9000 themes ( zen, icon, today, all animated ) BBOS X, BBdroid, Trans Green, veesta, MAC OSX Bottom dock ZEN ( Animated ) crossbar ( animated and very cool ) the verizon theme ( I use the most ) and a few others. I can post screenshots if you are not familiar with the themes as well.

I am interested in selling outright, or trading for a Curve, 8310 or 8320, no gold, maybe red, original curve's, possibly...must be unlocked if it is not T-Mobile branded.I am not desperate to sell, I just miss having the camera option, especially this week since I have been home with my son on spring break, and I have had a few moments I wish I could share with my wife.. I have great eBay references, and have sold many items here on the forums, plus I have great heatware as well. Thanks!

Asking 225.00 Shipped USPS, or trade... up for both.

Here are a few pics of the phone and items. You can PM or leave a message here in the thread!

Last edited by h3LIX; 04-16-2008 at 09:27 PM.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    1 bump, then the thread goes boom!
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Price dropped to $225.00 shipped.

thenedisaid no está en línea Stack level 1
    im interested. how are you accepting payment?

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Quote Originally Posted by thenedisaid View Post
    im interested. how are you accepting payment?
    PAYPAL of course. Let me know and I can PM the PAYPAL Address.

jshodess no está en línea Stack level 1

I am also interested

If the sale does not go through with thenedisaid, I am also interested in purchasing your phone. I am not able to PM you--administrator message says I need at least 10 posts to get clearance to send a PM, and I am new to this board. So, I'd need your paypal info on the thread to arrange payment. I've purchased items before on eBay under UserID jsh125, so you can see I have received positive feedback from sellers on that profile.
    Last edited by jshodess; 04-18-2008 at 10:23 AM.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Quote Originally Posted by jshodess View Post
    If the sale does not go through with thenedisaid, I am also interested in purchasing your phone. I am not able to PM you--administrator message says I need at least 10 posts to get clearance to send a PM, and I am new to this board. So, I'd need your paypal info on the thread to arrange payment. I've purchased items before on eBay under UserID jsh125, so you can see I have received positive feedback from sellers on that profile.
    he has not responded, so if you want it, send PAYPAL to sthomas at urbanedev dot com. First come first served.

rpjohs no está en línea Stack level 2
    any chance you have the unlock code?

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Yeah, why?

I have ATT and would need the unlock code if bought.

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    it is already applied, so it is unlocked. You could use it with AT&T as we speak.

jshodess no está en línea Stack level 1

Payment sent

Pls check your Paypal account, as I have sent you the money.

well, nevermind then

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Payment received, sold to jshodess! Thanks, I will send it out tomorrow. Mods please close this thread!