As many of you know, I'm responsible for bBerry, AeroBerry, AquaBerry, 9Berry, and BoldBerry for ... PinStack Marketplace forum

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro

FS: Custom theme development

Advertisement

As many of you know, I'm responsible for bBerry, AeroBerry, AquaBerry, 9Berry, and BoldBerry for the 81xx and 83xx platforms. It's come to my attention that there is a market for custom versions of these themes, and I'm prepared to them.

So, here's how it works. Send me an email at aslicht@gmail.com titled "Pinstack - Custom Theme Request" and tell me what you want done. I'll do it, and send you and OTA link with your theme. Once you confirm that it works for you, I'll expect payment via PayPal within 48 hours.

Note: Do NOT email me with requests for any kind of support services regarding my current themes. Please send me a PM through the Pinstack messaging service for those.

Because even simple modifications can take be time consuming, I do have to charge for this service. I've come up with what I think is a fair set of prices, based on the market.

$5 buys you a single custom theme (Zen, Icon, or Today) with whatever changes you would like, based on the standard theme (i.e. bigger fonts, different home screens for Today, etc.). $15 buys you a full custom theme (all three standard templates), and $25 buys you a complete custom theme PLUS the .thm file so you can edit it yourself later on.

As a note, if you have an older device, such as an 8700 series, or something relatively uncommon, such as an 8800 series, I will do versions of any of my preexisting themes at the $15 rate, rather than the $25 rate.

Thanks, and I look forward to doing business with you!

-MonkeyBiz
    Last edited by MonkeyBizIU; 06-21-2008 at 09:45 PM.