Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By dushdavj
  • 2 Post By lak611

I'm selling my GSM BB Bold 9780, locked to the T-Mobile network. OS 6.0.0.448, no ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Thumbs up FS BlackBerry Bold 9780 T-Mobile

Advertisement

I'm selling my GSM BB Bold 9780, locked to the T-Mobile network. OS 6.0.0.448, no IT policy attached.

Innards: Everything is up-to-date and the device will come completely wiped and ready for you to put in your SIM.

Physical: No water damage. The phone is in uncirculated condition, no scratches or scuffs anywhere. It was kept in its case all the time and was handled very carefully. The only small issue is that the raised parts of the T and Y keys on the qwerty are starting to show some wear and light is leaking through in a couple of spots, but it's no biggie. If I didn't tell you about it you wouldn't have noticed.

Specs: Best qwerty ever on a smartphone; 850 MHz processor (clocks to 1 GHz); 2.4" screen with excellent pixel density and great sunlight visibility; 5 MP camera with autofocus and flash, also video; microSD Card slot max capacity 32 Gigs; WebKit browser; WiFi; Bluetooth; Legendary email and PIM capabilities; etc.

Includes device, battery, charger, unused belt case, CD, all the manuals, and the earphone (also never used).

History: I bought it new from T-Mobile on June 1, 2011 and used it as my main squeeze for over a year. It has always been in a case and has been handled with great care. I could sell it as new.

Price: $170 includes shipping, pay via PayPal only. If interested contact me via pm here at the Stacks, or respond to this post. It will ship USPS Priority mail.

Support: I'm always here at the Stacks (I'm a 5 year member) and will help if you need it.

If it doesn't sell before Tuesday, June 19 I will list it on Ebay.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'll vouch for ya man (not like you need it) Good luck with the sale. What did you buy??
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    I'll vouch for ya man (not like you need it) Good luck with the sale. What did you buy??
    I got a hand-me-down HTC HD7 from my daughter (she got an iPhone for her birthday) and I upgraded it to Mango. 4.3 inch screen, very nice device!

This device is now officially on Ebay, item # 130728520362 . Anybody here at the Stacks that might be interested, just copy/paste the item number into the search field for details . . . I would prefer to sell it to someone here

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Good luck with your sale Mark
    Mark Stone and lak611 like this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Good luck with your sale Mark
    I hope your 9780 finds a good home.
    Mark Stone and dushdavj like this.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

Well I'm not selling it on eBay after all. They sent me a message that I needed to give them a current Credit Card number in case the buyer is dissatisfied with their purchase so they can give a refund. I won't give eBay credit card info for this purpose, so my selling days at eBay are over. Guess I'll hang on the the old Boldie as a backup phone . . .

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/534.46.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/19.0.1084.60 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Wow. eBay is getting too big for its britches.