Phone for sale is 1 RIM Blackberry 8800 used on the ATT/CW network I have ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Dawgfan no está en línea Stack level 2

FS - Blackberry 8800 (Cingular) - Atlanta, GA

Advertisement

Phone for sale is 1 RIM Blackberry 8800 used on the ATT/CW network

I have had this phone for a few months as I bought it near launch. The phone has been taken very good care of and I would say it's condition would rate as an 8 or 8+. The phone is in perfect working order and has had none of the original applications removed (only has English language). It was actually synced with an iMac so I never even installed the BB software. I have the original leather case, charger, USB cord and an aftermarket rubber-style "wrap" that I bought for it. I also have the Seido case for it that is a very "open" style case.

I have never had any problems with this phone and I am ONLY selling it as my gf just bought me an iPhone as a gift.

The phone will be wiped clean of all 3rd-party applications (Jive Talk, Viigo, Beyond 411) prior to sale.

Summary:
    Phone - RIM Blackberry 8800
    Network used - ATT/CW
    Condition - 8+
    Price - $250
    Free Ground Shipping (w/ insurance) within Continental U.S.

Contact Tracy Clark
    pbclarkz@gmail.com

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: FS - Blackberry 8800 (Cingular) - Atlanta, GA

Email sent...

The 8800 is still available. Nimocone got hooked up with a deal similar to my iPhone!! Congrats!!

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

If I didn't get the suprise 8800 phone of my own, I would have gone after this great deal.

richcee no está en línea Stack level 2

E-mail sent.

Got it and responded to to the two people who have emailed me. I have agreed to let the phone go for $230 and will be sending photos of the phone to those two people tonight. It may be a bit later as I will not be home til' 11 EDT or so.

The main question asked on this phone is about if it has scratches or not. I came close to giving the phone a 9 but not knowing EXACTLY what constituted a 9 I went with 8.

The phone has no real scratches. It has a few of those hairline marks that you can see with the phone at an angle but do not impede the view of the screen. The phone has been taken very good care of and has never even been put in my pocket. It has either been in the case, the seat of my car, my desk at work, my nightstand and the occcasional restaurant table. I have not had the phone for that long really and am only selling it because I have a new iPhone that was given to me.

I am confident that this phone will be viewed as being as in tip top shape, even considering the short time that I have had it and that $230 is a very, very fair price in my opinion.

I will say that if someone offers me the $230 prior to tonight that I will have to take it.

Thank you all for your interest.

Tracy

This phone has been sold.
    TC

ItsaRaid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217B8701

TMO Blackberry 8800 for Sale Like NEW!! and UNLOCKED ready to Boogie!
    No Scartches no Dings or anything, In Pristeen Shape, Everything included except the keys to my Hybrid Car! Box, Manuals, Software
    $300.00
    ItsaRaid@columbus.rr.com
    Thank You
    Larry