Tmobile cancelled my account because I am roaming most of the time so I was ... PinStack Marketplace forum

coca_74 no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile FS- Black Tmobile Pearl 8100 used for 3 months

Advertisement

Tmobile cancelled my account because I am roaming most of the time so I was forced to find a new carrier, therefore buy a new Blackberry, since there is no other gsm carrier around here where I could have unlocked my phone and used it with.
    The phone functions GREAT!!! I LOVE IT!!! and I am sad to have to see it go! I replaced the door with a new door that has a speaker opening....not sure if you have heard of them, so it makes it louder
    It has scratches and usual wear and tear from a 'heavy user' AND it has a 'dent' on the top left side, which I am having a hard time tryng to take a picture of it since it's the shiny part and you can't see it in the pictures!!!.
    I haven't set a price yet, but I will sell it VERY inexpensive to someone interested.
    I will email pictures upon request!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I was unaware that they even did that with unlimited data.

yellowcivic98 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How much would u consider selling it for ? i currently have a white one my wife and mom have the red one and i need a black one for my dad ... sounds like its gonna be urs ...lol

coca_74 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wasn't aware they did that either, I called to complain and they said, it is a NEW business decision....or whatever they called it because of their roaming agreements....I'm not sure, I wish I knew......

HEY MANG no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25871AF3
    pm sent
    MYSPACE.COM/ROOTMEANSQUARE