Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So this device cannot be unlocked? I know nothing about iPhones, just BlackBerrys. I kind ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Matt25 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

So this device cannot be unlocked? I know nothing about iPhones, just BlackBerrys. I kind of want to try an iPhone out, and this is a great seller to buy from (bought a 9700 from him already, )

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt25 View Post
    So this device cannot be unlocked? I know nothing about iPhones, just BlackBerrys. I kind of want to try an iPhone out, and this is a great seller to buy from (bought a 9700 from him already, )
    Thanks for the kind words!

It appears that this OS version; 3.1.3 can't be jailbroken to be used on other carriers but 3.1.2 can. I'm not an expert on this and that is the limit of my knowledge on the subject so I'll let somebody else more knowledeable chime in.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Thompson View Post
    Thanks for the kind words!

It appears that this OS version; 3.1.3 can't be jailbroken to be used on other carriers but 3.1.2 can. I'm not an expert on this and that is the limit of my knowledge on the subject so I'll let somebody else more knowledeable chime in.
    It can be Jailbroken by the right person, but Jailbreaking it now is almost sensless, a new OS is fixin to come out since the iPad 3.2 is out.

iLord is DEAD!

Matt25 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I want to know if it can be unlocked though, that's my main concern.

J. Thompson -- respond to my email, lol.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    At this time NO, but it will be in months to come.

iLord is DEAD!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    mophie is sold
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    man i wish yours would sell..ive been waiting on yours to sell so i can sell mine..lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

My apologies on the delay for responses this weekend. Was out of pocket (off and on to travel back home) and had some responses over night/today that I didn't get any notifications on.

Emails and PM's have been answered.

Morphie has been sold!

Price of the package that I have left is going to be $350.00-SHIPPED CONUS. (Includes iPhone, cables etc...and OtterBox Defender case/holster in White)

Device is no longer for sale.

It saw an untimely death today when it got dropped in a bucket of mop water as my Boston Bull was jumping up to grab his bone off of the kitchen island.

Never have had something like this happen to one of my phones before and I am awestruck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12