Have a new Apple iPhone 3G for sale. Black in color and 8GB. Give a ... PinStack Marketplace forum

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3

FS: Apple iPhone, 3G, 8GB-unlocked

Advertisement

Have a new Apple iPhone 3G for sale. Black in color and 8GB.

Give a little history on the device and reason why I want to sell this. Bought this yesterday at a local cell phone "reseller" here in Houston so I could use it on my T-Mobile account. After playing with it I found that I couldn't get it to do data like I am used to and I was locked into EDGE coverage. No Bueno in my opinion, so I will sell it for what I paid for it plus shipping, etc.

$425.00- SHIPPED CONUS

Pertinents on the device;
    • Version 3.1.2 (7D11)
    • Modem Firmware: 05.11.07
    Pictures available upon request (will need to take them as I have not done so yet). Please feel free to PM and/or email with any questions. Emails get fastest response.

Device is in immaculate condition. No scratches, dings or marks anywhere. Sale will include the device only.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    J thompson, just a thought...i would post this on ebay and craigs list too. I havent seen a reg iphone sell for more than 250 in bnib cond in a very long time. Not trying to sound discouraging but trying to help you, or id take to back to where you got it. GLWS
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I appreciate the words of advice.

Sounds like I might have gotten hosed. Let me digest this for a little bit and figure out what I need to do, or if taking it back is an option. I really wanted to use this on T-mobile but don't like being limited to wi-fi for data..........

This thread can be locked. Device has been traded off for a Blackberry.