Adult owned, 9/10 condition unlocked 8GB iPhone with all the original accessories, box, 2 cable ... PinStack Marketplace forum

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

FS: 8GB unlocked iPhone with extras possible trade?

Advertisement

Adult owned, 9/10 condition unlocked 8GB iPhone with all the original accessories, box, 2 cable dock connectors, original dock, earbuds, plus the video dock with the agent 18 insert and remote, tow sets of screen covers, glossy and anti-glare, agent 18 ECO case black, Black rubberized grip case from incase, belkin clear case kickstand and finally the bragging rights to use an iphone with any carrier you want without any contracts. I have it up on eBay right now, but if a stacker makes me an offer that is reasonable, I will cancel the listing. BTW, it is running firmware 1.1.3. Looking for $450.00 OBO.

I know this is a strange posting on this forum, but I thought what the hay!

Trade for a Crimson 8310 + cash considered.

Last edited by h3LIX; 03-05-2008 at 07:51 PM.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

PIN/ID
    HEAD

Re: FS: 8GB unlocked iPhone with extras

Bump for pictures added.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

PIN/ID
    HEAD

Re: FS: 8GB unlocked iPhone with extras

iPhone SOLD, please close thread.