Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

As stated we are working to resolve with something else I've been looking for, will ... PinStack Marketplace forum

TimmyT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A23F41

Advertisement

As stated we are working to resolve with something else I've been looking for, will let you know how it ends

TimmyT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A23F41
    Long overdue update, this guy is a thief. Never got anything other than a runaround from him. His name is Patrick Sullivan and he runs a business is Florida called Digital Xtreme, beware.

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    wow..messed up dude...can't you just have someone arrest him there?

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Wow I was just thinking the other day what ever happened. Sorry to here about this. What goes around comes around

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Lightbulb Forum members beware of this guy - jackmorris1976

heads up here pinstack admins,,,,dont know if this may help or not but this is some info maybe to help! on 08/21/2009-6:53pm,7:10pm,7:43pm,10:44pm and on 08/21/2009-11:16am,and on 08/24/2009-3:52pm there are listed pm's in my account here from this same member on him trying to make a deal with me on possibly the same iphone!
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyT View Post
    Wanted to make everyone aware of a deal I did here that I believe was a scam. I traded for a Apple iPhone 3Gs 32gb that jackmorris1976 had up for sale or trade. I offered him a 8gb itouch NIB factory sealed, leather case and $140 by M/O which he accepted. I shipped Monday the 24th by USPS Express at my own cost, he said he would ship the iphone as soon as he verified the condition of the touch. Package delivered Tuesday the 25th right before noon. No response from him that he received until Weds by PM here only after I sent him a PM. He said in that PM the iphone would be sent that day. Original agreement was that he would ship by USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and supply me that number. Here we are today, me with no iphone and no contact from him, I worry because his email address he supplied me is no longer valid and he doesnot respond to my PM's. Oi hope I'm wrong about this and if so will apologize to him, but I think I'm dead on on this one. His name is Patrick Sullivan and lives supposedly in Casselberry FL. If anyone here has dealt with him or maybe lives in that area, please contact me. I have sent an email to two MODS here awaiting response.

brandim24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Man I hope you get justice either get the phone you paid for or your money back! its sad but you can't always be to careful. its a shame that people resort to that type of stealing. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

msgdawkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30E861A5
    What a dirtbag this guy is... its idiots like him who make folk hesitant about doing buisness online. I wish you luck and I hope this scum does not reregister on pinstack with another email address and phone (stolen). sorry about your problem bro.
    MSG D.

Emanipate Yourself From Mental Slavery, None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds... (Robert Nesta Marley)

PIN/ID
    Apple
    So any update. There should be some sort of law that prevents this. Mail fraud. Slap his azz with a felony. Sounds like that is what he needs.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    So any update. There should be some sort of law that prevents this. Mail fraud. Slap his azz with a felony. Sounds like that is what he needs.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16
    You're right - they're dirtbags but the truth is it's petty crime and there aren't enough crime fighters in the world to investigate this stuff - they try but the load is enormous. The fact is, crime pays and the criminals know it.)

Another fact: They don't even keep common criminals (burglars, etc.) in jail because the jails are already too full of more violent criminals (armed robbers, murderers, etc.) They arrest them in the morning, they're out on bail by the afternoon and doing it again the next day. (That info comes from a reliable source in law enforcement.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

200kphil no está en línea Stack level 1
    He is a Con-artist.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    TimmyT.....how did you get the info on this guy? I saw that you were a retired cop, but are there programs out there to find these people? I have been BBM this person for over a year and just recently decided to make a deal on an iPhone with him. Actually it was in February and still haven't received anything. He stated that it was sent out after I sent him the money but no tracking info or anything. Because he is/was a pretty good friend to talk to on BBM I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt. He still maintains contact for the most part, not as often as before but we are both frustrated with this. If everything is true that he says, he's out an iPhone, I'm out $400. He states he has to keep his end of the deal and has supposedly been actively seeking an iPhone. But it has been some time and I've confronted him on the fact that things seem to be getting a little fishy.....2 months and no phone. But still I give the benefit. If it cam down to it I was just hoping to get some info on how to locate because I would make a trip really quick....lol. It would suck to lose a friend like I thought we were if it all goes down bad but believe me, I will get more than even.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    With all respect, I noticed two things in your statement that are is very suspicious:

1) 2 months and no resolution? That's too long - in 2 months you can get mail from a 3d-world country, and
    2) Sending out a $400 phone without tracking info? That's not typical of good business behavior.

You've certainly been very patient with this guy - I hope this turns out OK for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    TimmyT.....how did you get the info on this guy? I saw that you were a retired cop, but are there programs out there to find these people? I have been BBM this person for over a year and just recently decided to make a deal on an iPhone with him. Actually it was in February and still haven't received anything. He stated that it was sent out after I sent him the money but no tracking info or anything. Because he is/was a pretty good friend to talk to on BBM I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt. He still maintains contact for the most part, not as often as before but we are both frustrated with this. If everything is true that he says, he's out an iPhone, I'm out $400. He states he has to keep his end of the deal and has supposedly been actively seeking an iPhone. But it has been some time and I've confronted him on the fact that things seem to be getting a little fishy.....2 months and no phone. But still I give the benefit. If it cam down to it I was just hoping to get some info on how to locate because I would make a trip really quick....lol. It would suck to lose a friend like I thought we were if it all goes down bad but believe me, I will get more than even.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Me as well. I've always been cautious about buying things over th net. Just thought that because we had a pretty good relationship prior to that, that I could trust him. He told me that he should have one tuesday so if all goes well I should have it by the end of the week. If not, his name will be blown up all over this place... Hate for it to come to that though.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    good luck.........
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

melder215 no está en línea Stack level 2
    if you have contact with this guy, i would tell him you are taking a week off work and comming down there to get your money. also tell him you are comming to FL to get a lawyer no pay for your gas and time off work and the phone and hassle. tell him you wont let him off over a couple of hundred bucks. and that if you have to come down there you will get your money, if he doesnt refund money or send phone with confirmation i would go down there. whats 2 days driving and some gas. fl is nice this time of year. it will scare the crap out of him.
    i hope u get urs and he gets his. cause ebay takes alot of money and is expensive. it would be nice if we could just trust each other...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234