Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hopefully it's all on the "up and up" and you get it tomorrow or soon. ... PinStack Marketplace forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Hopefully it's all on the "up and up" and you get it tomorrow or soon. It shouldn't take too long - the good ol' USPS has been getting it there fairly fast in my recent experience.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

TimmyT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A23F41
    As stated, I just want what I paid for, really do not like posting stuff like this, I will let you know the outcome

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Three to four days is the norm for the USPS, so hopefully this is all resolved tomarrow and you get your stuff.

PIN/ID
    24A23F41
    Actually in speaking to my neighbor, who is my postman, he says 7-10 days for parcel post packages is the norm, we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyT View Post
    Actually in speaking to my neighbor, who is my postman, he says 7-10 days for parcel post packages is the norm, we will see.
    I know they say that but I nearly always get it in 4-5 days almost without regard to where it's coming from...and I'm in Arkansas, certainly not the top-rated place in the country for fast-happening technology or "movement."
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203
    Well, what is the status here? Did you get your package? Unless I missed something here there has been no update for 4 days now and I am curious to know how it turned out. If he did burn you all should know so that we can steer clear of him. I think it is awesome to have this forum to be able to help each other out and then you have those who abuse it and take advantage of it.
    I don't know the ins and outs of the buy, sale or trade section here on Pinstack but most others require you to be Premium members and must have no less than 100 posts before you can even buy/sell/trade and I think that is a good thing.
    I hope you got your package TimmyT and that what took so long was just a misunderstanding on his part, but here is the key to a good sale.........COMMUNICATION!!!! As long as you do that even if something goes wrong during the transaction staying in touch makes all the difference in the world.

PIN/ID
    24A23F41
    Here is the update, have not gotten the iPhone, however we are in contact and trying to work something out. Note to everyone, don't ship a iPhone Parcel Post, this is what happens to it. Like stated here, as long as you communicate there usually is no problems. Will let you know when this is resolved, sorry for the delay in updates, been busy at work.

As far as shipping USPS or any other as long as you have insurance and delivery confirmation you should be covered. I use all shippers all the time and very seldom have an issue.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    Wow, what a crappy situation. I feel sorry that you got scammed. I do hope that you find a resolution to your situtation.

sparkles1 no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    Quote Originally Posted by kateramsey7 View Post
    I know, i almost bought the phone off of him, but he was a little shady, and the price was too good to be true
    BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

sparkles1 no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    So sorry 2 hear about this.keep us posted on status no one deserves being scammed thanks for the warning
    BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I also hope you get this resolved soon. If he went to the post office as he said, there must have been some record of it having been shipped from there. Perhaps contact that post office to see. I am quite surprised the individual in question hasn't posted some type of response on here. I would think he'd want to tell his side of the story if everything were on the up and up.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    24A23F41
    He went to post office after hours and dropped it in box with postage on it

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203
    I don't think he shipped it TimmyT. If he hasn't supplied you with any info on tracking # then he has already sold that to someone else too. Why doesn't he just give you your money back? If it were me I would find a way to get some money somewhere to cover my butt. I can't understand why people have to be like that. I would be so afraid to even try to scam someone and my concience would get the best of me.
    Why would anyone mail something like that through a dropbox, so I guess it wasn't insured. Or, I guess you paid for that but if he didn't ship it there is no tracking # or proof of shipment.
    I just hope that the word gets around so other forums will be on alert. I am going to make sure that mods in a couple of forums I visit will know about him and yes I know he can change his name and all but if we keep the pressure on him he will get tired of changing his "MO" and it will catch up with him.TimmyT, you have get lots of kudos from me. I don't think anyone else would have persued this to the level that you have achieved. We are learning alot from you and I think your methods should be posted as a "sticky" for future reference!! Can I say all this??? I don't want to say wrong things on here but this is just how I feel and mods feels free to edit!

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Oh boy, communication is not his strong suit. Good job at tracking this person down. If it was someone with out the hook ups I believe this would have been a complete loss. Scared him, didn't we......thanks for all the updates as well. It's nice to see a full story of events. Wish the other one would participate and voice his events. It would be a bag of lies but at least we can see what type of individual he really is
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.266 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast