I have a Black Tmobile Pearl 8100, Its in great shape, some very minor scratches, ... PinStack Marketplace forum

gopeder99 no está en línea Stack level 2

Forsale/Trade: Black Tmobile 8100

Advertisement

I have a Black Tmobile Pearl 8100, Its in great shape, some very minor scratches, comes with charger pink silicone case, and ear phone adapter.

works very well

Looking for $150

This phone was my moms, so shes either looking for cash, or to trade for another tmobile phone, somthing nice cuz she thinks the pearl is to much work forher
    Attached Images Attached Images

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    might be a good idea to call and have it unlocked if you can.......should fetch a higher price at that point
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

how do i do that

anyone? im really lookin for a nice tmobile phone like a dash or wing or somthing! or shadow!

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    to unlock it you call tmobile and ask them to give you the sim unlock code so you can go oversea's and use pre-paid sims
    you will have to give them the IMEI and thenwait a few days but once it is unlocked you can use it on any carrier....makes it much more valuable
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

tvwebguy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Would you be interested in an unlocked Blackjack trade?