Hi all, Still trying to sell my 8800. Optus assures me it's unlocked so that ... PinStack Marketplace forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Smile For Sale BB8800 Unlocked

Advertisement

Hi all, Still trying to sell my 8800. Optus assures me it's unlocked so that won't be a problem at all. Now my price is still firm at $415 (Australian currency) + shipping. My pin is above (or to the side if your on your PC) or my email is teddana@gmail.com. You can also post to this thread and I will check it periodically. Thanx all!
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

aswanideep no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: For Sale BB8800 Unlocked

Can you shipp to India ?

~via Aswani-Berry (wap.pinstack.com)~

ted
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ all I will need to do is find out the price to ship to India- No problem.

ted
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Express Post International service from Australia post to India is $43 australian. I looked at the int'l couriers- all over $100. I've sent you an email to confirm that, but I'm posting here in case. I have everything together, but I don't have the original box. Let me know if that will be a problem. Thanx Aswanideep!