I purchased the phone in February and I love it. But can't resist the urge ... PinStack Marketplace forum

theasg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2405182E

For Sale: 8700C for Cingular

Advertisement

I purchased the phone in February and I love it. But can't resist the urge to get an 8800. The phone has never been dropped. It has a few slight scratches on the screen, which are only visible when the backlight is off. I have all the original accessories (holster, wall charger, ear-piece), documentation and packaging. If interested, please pin me 23F18F1B or email me gregs009@gmail.com.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: For Sale: 8700C for Cingular

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~before you run off to the 8800 so quickly, I read a few weeks ago that the #1 reason for returning an 8800 was to go back to the 8700...

Dawgfan no está en línea Stack level 2

I have an 8800 and am considering going to the 8700. How much for your 8700? If you get an 8800 you better get ready for some possible OR work as I had to disassemble mine and get the insides of the rails stickier via electric tape (add, remove, add, remove) so that it didn't sound like a 90 year old man.

8800 - super sexy, great phone, tight keyboard, has GPS..
    8700 - great phone, durable as all get out, more "open" keyboard, more apps currently available (mainly themes), almost bullet-proof.

theasg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2405182E

Thank you both for the info. That's good food for thought. Dawgfan, if your interested, $175 seems to be a fair price. Let me know. I'm PayPal Verified and can ship via USPS Priority Mail.