Well well. Unfortunately I have to give up my BB. I'm having major money problems ... PinStack Marketplace forum

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

Depressed...Selling my 7130c :(

Advertisement

Well well. Unfortunately I have to give up my BB. I'm having major money problems and have already discontinued my service. Now it's time to sell my baby (7130c). I hate to do this, but I really need the money. I figure before I post it on eBay, I'll give the users here a chance to buy it. I'm looking to sell it quickly. It's in excellent condition except for one little scratch on the silver part of the housing (very minor). Screen is like new. Works like new. This phone is locked for Cingular/AT&T.

I still have the orginal box, manual, earbud, flip top case and charger as well as a few more accessories to go along with it. Two more cases, car charger and two data cables.

I've only had this phone for a little over 3 months, therefore the battery still works like new.

I'm willing to sell the phone with the software I've downloaded and/or purchased or I can "wipe" it clean. Whichever you prefer. There are multiple themes, games (Frogger, Spades, Golf) and software (Opera, BB Weather, Berry411, Mobylo Multi-Alarm, Google Maps).

This phone is locked to work with Cingular/AT&T.

In order to ensure proper payment, I'll only accept PayPal or a MoneyOrder (no checks). PM me to discuss details. THANKS! Lisa

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Depressed...Selling my 7130c :(

Good luck Lisa.

mizzle no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Depressed...Selling my 7130c :(

hi i was wondering how much for the phone?