Hi Pinstackers, i posted earlier today some work i did on turning my bb curve ... PinStack Marketplace forum

bacon_and_rice no está en línea Stack level 2

*** Custom Curves *** Taking Requests!

Advertisement

Hi Pinstackers,

i posted earlier today some work i did on turning my bb curve to a pearl white curve. i've gotten a lot of positive feedback and requests to send some out in custom colors.

i know that colorware.com is one of the only other sites that does such custom colors on OEM blackberry curves. They run $100 and you have to send your phone in, meaning you're without a phone for a few days. I can take paypal, the most efficient way i have found is that you may purchase the best deal you can find on any OEM blackberry curve faceplate, or faceplate+battery door if you want both colored on ebay. When you send in your payment to the buyer, have the housing sent to my location.

from there i will do the work, and send it back to you. it takes 1 1/2 days to do the work, and i can ship it 2-3 day priority mail. Once you buy whatever housing you want done, I can do the work for $35 (which includes shipping costs back to you).

if you are interested i can send you links to some ebay items you can purchase. I've found most are around $20 shipped, but some as low as $10, which is why I give you the choice to get the deal you feel is reasonable for the housing parts. Or if you'd like, I could purchase the housing myself and email you the receipt and just tack on $35 onto that price and send the paypal payment that way. Whichever way you prefer I've got quite a few requests in, so i'll be doing them as they come in so let me know if you'd like some done and it what color(s).

to reduce clutter from the thread, PM me for more info if you are interested.

** Pictures can be found here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...arl_white.html

Thanks everyone!
    bacon_and_rice

saigon no está en línea Stack level 3
    Can you do any other phones? 8120? I'd love for my 8120 to be like red and black or something different than what's then.

bacon_and_rice no está en línea Stack level 2
    unfortunately right now i don't. the pearls screens are flush and part of the housing, that is where the issue is, as far as getting a clean line after sanding and coating it.

kwues no está en línea Stack level 3
    can you please post pictures showing the back side of your Pearl Curve, thanks.

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Unless PayPal has changed, they won't allow the purchaser to ship to a different address from the billing address or the address on file with them as the shipping address.

At least that is the way they used to be.

But good luck with your endeavor.

urbnazn no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey bacon_and_rice,

I'd like to get a white housing off of you for the 8320. front and back. do you sell the tool to open as well? let me know how much and i can paypal you the money.

thanks.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Hey Bacon_and_Rice are you still doing this service?

handolo no está en línea Stack level 1
    are you still selling housings

handolo no está en línea Stack level 1
    and if so can you do a true pearl whit like a cadi or acura