I am currently in the process of making new, camera blocking battery doors for curves ... PinStack Marketplace forum

cjcarbone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    not anym

Curve and Pearl Solid battery covers

Advertisement

I am currently in the process of making new, camera blocking battery doors for curves and pearls. I am going to have a limited run of 5 black pearl covers, and 5 Titanium Curve covers. If you are interested, please leave a message here, i will have pictures up this weekend, and the prices will be $30USD shipped for them
    If you send me your old cover, i will offer a $5 refund. I am going to be getting all the different colors, and will be modified OEM covers, meaning they will fit EXACTLY as RIM intended. Right now i am producing a limited run of 5 titanium Curve, and 5 black Pearl covers. If you are interested, please post up here.

If any Pinstack mods are interested in this, please PM me.
    Last edited by cjcarbone; 02-21-2008 at 12:50 AM.

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

Re: Curve and Pearl Solid battery covers

I would love to see a pic.

PIN/ID
    not anym

check back, i have a curve for myself, and just bought a Pearl so i can test fit each individual cover. I am waiting for the OEM covers i ordered to come in, should be tomorrow or friday im hoping. As soom as i get one done, im going to post pictures and start taking orders.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

why would anyone wanna block the camera on there pearl or curve thats weird to me. but id love to see some pics also
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    not anym

I have seen bunch of threads requesting this, its for buildings that dont allow camera and such.