Hi, I'm selling an excellent condition Cingular/AT&T Blackberry 8800 that was used sparingly for 2 ... PinStack Marketplace forum

dolphin08 no está en línea Stack level 2

Cingular/AT&T Blackberry 8800 for sale

Advertisement

Hi,

I'm selling an excellent condition Cingular/AT&T Blackberry 8800 that was used sparingly for 2 months before getting an 8300 Curve. The device is 'stock' and has very limited wear (minor scuffs on back cover from normal use, no screen scratches). It comes with battery, leather carrying case, in-ear jack, USB cable and manual with CD. Also including a 2.5mm to 3.5mm stereo headset adapter with handsfree call answering from Seidio, for MP3 listening.

I'm posting it on eBay this weekend once I can take some pictures of it. Love my new Curve!

Asking $225, Paypal only will ship in US

Last edited by dolphin08; 03-18-2008 at 05:41 PM. Reason: edited to add that I will ship in US

codedft no está en línea Stack level 2
    Intrested, can you ship to UK?

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I see that the phone is Cingular branded. Will it work with a new AT&T contract? Or does it have to be unlocked?
    ~Lauren

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by codedft View Post
    Intrested, can you ship to UK?

Sorry, US only

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    I see that the phone is Cingular branded. Will it work with a new AT&T contract? Or does it have to be unlocked?
    Cingular is now AT&T. My provider is/was AT&T and this phone was used on an AT&T network. It is not unlocked

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks for clearing that up dolphin. I wasn't aware that both phones (Cingular and AT&T branded) would work on either network.
    ~Lauren

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Is the price including shipping? PM me I want to buy it from you either today or tomorrow; just depends when you PM me or email me!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

re:

Quote Originally Posted by stnkyq2 View Post
    Is the price including shipping? PM me I want to buy it from you either today or tomorrow; just depends when you PM me or email me!

shipping would be about $10 including insurance to OH. If still interested I will be back online around 8pm EST tonight and can give you additional info and answer any questions u may have. Tried to PM you but it said I needed 5 more posts in order to do so. So PM me with an email address and I will communicate with you that way