Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok well thanks even a phone from 1992 lol... PinStack Marketplace forum

RiCkGoTTi no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: can some 1 help please i need a broken sprint phone with a clean esn or a old sprint

Advertisement

ok well thanks even a phone from 1992 lol

Re: can some 1 help please i need a broken sprint phone with a clean esn or a old sprint

no its so i can take this esn on my phone now tranfer it over to that sell this phone buy a blackberry and tranfer that esn back to my new blackberry esn get it now

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

sounds like esn laundering...

lol no how is it the wont release my esn that i have now unless i have a nother phone or broke phone with clean esn

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

why don't you just buy the blackberry first, then transfer the ESN?
    you cannot use one from 1992 - it will not be e911 capable and most providers will not activate one that is not. They have to comply with Federal regulations.

Some how this sounds like a scam to me though...
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

I am kind of confused...you say you want a blackberry and get rid of your KRZR?
    But in this other post is the other way around!
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ts_extras.html

how does it sound like a scam when cs told me if i have a older phone or a phone they will release the esn so how is that a scam learn what you dont know and quit crappyin um cause i dont have the money unless i sell this phone um duh read frist please CS TOLD ME SORRY WE CANT RELEASE THIS OFF UR ACCOUNT UNLESS U HAVE ANOTHER SPRINT PHONE SO CALL THEM ASK THEM IF ITS TURE AND THEN U CAN GO KICK UR SELF THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY

i dont want this krzr and i already sold that to my cuzn

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: can some 1 help please i need a broken sprint phone with a clean esn or a old spr

so why 4 days ago you said you were selling Sprint 8703 "cause i want a krzr" but today you are selling it for a blackberry that you Supposedly are trying to sell for this

Either you are VERY confused with what you want, or you are trying to scam someone. And the very poor English makes me think scam

edit: lol even your profile says 8703e, not krzr - slow to update, or full of sh!^ ?
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

like i said once more i didnt like it i sold the blackberry to my cuzn he wont give it back to me and i hate the krzr slow sucks and textin aint the same

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Ok, ok... Rick, send me a BB Messenger message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12