Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

phone with a clean esn please help i need esn asap or i cant sell ... PinStack Marketplace forum

RiCkGoTTi no está en línea Stack level 2

can some 1 help please i need a broken sprint phone with a clean esn or a old sprint

Advertisement

phone with a clean esn please help i need esn asap or i cant sell my phone to paymy bill and i wont have a blackberry any more i need a clean esn so i can get rid of my krzr to get my blackberry any 1 with a old or broken sprint phone with a clean esn asap please

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: can some 1 help please i need a broken sprint phone with a clean esn or a old sprint

my thoughts are to check ebay
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Re: can some 1 help please i need a broken sprint phone with a clean esn or a old sprint

isnt that bad to do

PIN/ID
    ask me

not in your situation, you don't really need a working phone, look for one for parts.
    Looks to me like it's what you need
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

i need the esn with a hour or so so i can pay my bill and sale this phone please help me

PIN/ID
    ask me

local pawn shops??? could work?

i dont have none here lol i jus need a esn or a broken esn phone

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Personally I think you are asking alot of someone... I know if I had an old sprint phone I just wouldn't be giving away my esn#

a clean esn u know something where i can put that number there then clance the phone i aint asking for a new esn thats being used get it ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

you do realize that no one is just gonna give that to you... get it ok!!!!!!!

why if they are tryin to sell the phone or they dont need it layin around or gonna trow it away what if they dont have sprint no more even if screen is broken has no flip so i can tranfer this esn to that 1 geeze ur mean

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

ok so lemme ask you something... If someone is trying to SELL THEIR phone why would they give YOU their esn?

what if there gonan trash it or sell it for 10$ what if its really old hmmmmm?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

LOL this is too much for me... Good luck! Don't think you are gonna find it on here though...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

is that like scratching the serial number off of a gun haha...just kidding.
    good luck gotti!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast