Calan Mobile.com sells a wide variety of OEM Blackberry parts and accessories, including trackballs, keypads, ... PinStack Marketplace forum

dropshadow no está en línea Stack level 1

Calan Mobile - OEM Blackberry Parts and Accessories

Advertisement

Calan Mobile.com sells a wide variety of OEM Blackberry parts and accessories, including trackballs, keypads, housings, holsters, batteries and chargers. Shipping is fast and cheap from the US via UPS. Prices are very competitive with a 90 day guarantee for workmanship. Check them out!

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dropshadow View Post
    Calan Mobile.com sells a wide variety of OEM Blackberry parts and accessories, including trackballs, keypads, housings, holsters, batteries and chargers. Shipping is fast and cheap from the US via UPS. Prices are very competitive with a 90 day guarantee for workmanship. Check them out!
    ummh, yeah sorry but ebay prices are better and more selection. and they have some OEM parts as well..i just got my daughter a whole new housing for her curve in silver and i purchased it fridy, got it today and its awesome.
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

ddaniels72 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do they have how to's on how to replace trackballs, etc. Or are you on your own on after you buy.