Results 1 to 11 of 11

Looking for a 1GB - 2GB - 4GB MicroSD card for my Black Berry Pearl ... PinStack Marketplace forum

  1. #1
    CaNe13's Avatar
    CaNe13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2065D53F
    Posts
    75

    Arrow Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    Advertisement



    Looking for a 1GB - 2GB - 4GB MicroSD card for my Black Berry Pearl 8100 series.

    The microSD card im looking for looks like this from the blackberry accessories website.

    1GB card
    http://www.blackberrysource.com/stor...g.asp?item=673

    2GB card
    http://www.blackberrysource.com/stor...g.asp?item=892

    or the 4GB card
    http://www.blackberrysource.com/stor....asp?item=1507

    Also looking to buy the microSD card USB card reader as well found here.
    http://www.blackberrysource.com/stor...g.asp?item=904

    Not looking to spend huge amount of money here for i have a 4 year old son that must come first so please state a reasonable price for these items.

    The prices from blackberry are also attached to those links and would like to spend less if at all possible.

  2. #2
    lovin2act's Avatar
    lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    796

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    Head over to Amazon, you can get a 4gb card and the reader there for $40

    http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-MicroS...0100653&sr=8-1



    Even less for smaller cards!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

  3. #3
    hayden's Avatar
    hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    12,440

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    i paid 4 bux each for two 1Gigs on Amazon. The shipping was around 9 bux.

  4. #4
    CaNe13's Avatar
    CaNe13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2065D53F
    Posts
    75

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    i paid 4 bux each for two 1Gigs on Amazon. The shipping was around 9 bux.
    wow thats cheap.... your gonna have to show me where you got that deal!!

    And does amazon ship to Canada by chance?

  5. #5
    miltw3's Avatar
    miltw3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    122

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    Buy.com has a 1GB with USB reader for 12.95 free ship, 2GB for 19.95 with free ship, and a 2GB with adapter for 16.95 free ship. If you sign up for Google check out you get a $10 coupon. I bought the 2GB with USB reader for $9.95.

    Amazon had a 2GB with and adapter for 13.95 + plus shipping

    Warning, do not take advantage of the $10 off next order partner reward when they offer it. They will sign you up for a vacation service that you have to cancel.

    Take care. I'm also on a very tight budget.

  6. #6
    CaNe13's Avatar
    CaNe13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2065D53F
    Posts
    75

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    Quote Originally Posted by miltw3 View Post
    Buy.com has a 1GB with USB reader for 12.95 free ship, 2GB for 19.95 with free ship, and a 2GB with adapter for 16.95 free ship. If you sign up for Google check out you get a $10 coupon. I bought the 2GB with USB reader for $9.95.

    Amazon had a 2GB with and adapter for 13.95 + plus shipping

    Warning, do not take advantage of the $10 off next order partner reward when they offer it. They will sign you up for a vacation service that you have to cancel.

    Take care. I'm also on a very tight budget.
    oh yeah, thanks alot mate you just saved my skin :P

    And ill sure watch out for that *trip* that you speak of -.-

  7. #7
    saigon's Avatar
    saigon no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    218

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    I got a 2gb for $20 shipped but it looks as though you live in canada so shipping would be a lil more but not too much more

  8. #8
    CaNe13's Avatar
    CaNe13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2065D53F
    Posts
    75

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    Quote Originally Posted by saigon View Post
    I got a 2gb for $20 shipped but it looks as though you live in canada so shipping would be a lil more but not too much more
    Yeah, iw as thinking of searching some online computer stores in canada and perhaps buying from them, so then everything is in canadian and shipping wont take more then 3 days -.-

  9. #9
    Istanbull's Avatar
    Istanbull no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    you dont need a media card reader.
    just stick the microsd in the pearl and connect to your computer.
    it asks you would like to view as mass storage device and your good.
    drag and drop files based on the category in which it belongs. you dont need a media reader unless you want for future cards but for a blackberry just the stick will do.
    hope this helps :P

  10. #10
    CaNe13's Avatar
    CaNe13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2065D53F
    Posts
    75

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    Quote Originally Posted by Istanbull View Post
    you dont need a media card reader.
    just stick the microsd in the pearl and connect to your computer.
    it asks you would like to view as mass storage device and your good.
    drag and drop files based on the category in which it belongs. you dont need a media reader unless you want for future cards but for a blackberry just the stick will do.
    hope this helps :P
    Thanks, i would just like the reader and an extra bonus

  11. #11
    CaNe13's Avatar
    CaNe13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2065D53F
    Posts
    75

    Re: Buying: MicroSD Card/Card Reader

    Bump still looking.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •