This is Official Breaking News from MirandaSoft of Seattle, Washington USA. 03/15/2006 @ 2:30AM MirandaSoft ... PinStack Marketplace forum

MirandaSoft no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Breaking News! From MirandaSoft...

Advertisement

This is Official Breaking News from MirandaSoft of Seattle, Washington USA.
    03/15/2006 @ 2:30AM

MirandaSoft has Dumped the BlackBerry!
    After careful review of the BlackBerry Java Development Environment and the RIM BlackBerry 7290, MirandaSoft has terminated "The BlackBerry Project". MirandaSoft's BlackBerry Project was to migrate all general operations to RIM BlackBerry Devices and to produce BlackBerry Software. There were forecasted plans to run BES. MirandaSoft's BlackBerry Project is now terminated.

MirandaSoft has Dumped Cingular Wireless!
    Since February 28, 2006, MirandaSoft's primary phone number was ported over to Cingular Wireless from T-Mobile, based on poor judgement. Cingular lacks 24-hour customer service.
    After speaking to the store manager of Cingular Wireless in North Seattle, customers are asked to dial a 1-800 number from a landline phone, after hours, as 611 reports (to the customer) "Cingular is now closed."
    Cingular sold the BlackBerry 7290 under the presumption of full internet services, which was proven to be false. The 7290 is a WAP device and could not establish a VPN with MirandaSoft servers. In fact, at the time of the sale, the sales rep tried to upsell a 8xxx series over the 7290.
    Cingular doesn't have Yahoo Messenger for the 7290. After speaking with Cingular's corporate headquarters, they have no plans on releasing any IM software anytime soon. In fact, they recommended that 3rd party software to be purchased.
    Cingular has refused to provide SIM unlock codes, unless service is over 3 months. They had refuled to unlock the 7290, considering I will be in Philippines within 60 days.

MirandaSoft goes back to T-Mobile...
    By the end of the day, MirandaSoft's primary phone number will be back with T-Mobile. Possible next phone from T-Mobile will be the T-Mobile SDA, as many of the software used on the Treo 600 has Window Mobile versions.

BlackBerry Materials are for Sale...
    At least 300 pages has been printed up! That includes the BlackBerry User Manual, documentation, and from Pinstack.com.
    Also produced was 3 CD-Rs, containing Blackberry Development Software, trial version of BES 4, and freeware BlackBerry software. Latest versions of Desktop Manager and OS 4.1 (BB7290) are also on the CD-R.
    Recently purchased used books: Java 2 Complete and Java How to Program, are also for sale. Each was purchased from Value Village (a thrift store) for $4.99/each.
    Anyone inquiring about these products, please E-Mail me at m_c_miranda@yahoo.com. I'm not asking much.... If you pay for shipping, I will ship it all to you. Or if you live in the Seattle area, I will just give the items to you. I will be in Portland, Oregon, next week.

Do you have an Unlocked GSM Blackberry for Sale?
    Though MirandaSoft has dumped the Blackberry, MirandaSoft is presently looking for a Carrier-Unlocked GSM Blackberry device. Only one is needed, to be used over seas. Please send a message to m_c_miranda@yahoo.com.

End of Breaking News!
    Updates to MirandaSoft's Website may be delayed, due to restructuring.
    MirandaSoft! International http://www.MirandaSoft.net
    Owner of Treo 600 (T-Mobile)

d_fisher no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Breaking News! From MirandaSoft...

Wow, I have never seen someone make such a big fuss about doing nothing! Sounds like someone didn't do any research until after they got the device and then whined when it didn't do what they thought it would. This has to be the worst misuse of the "Breaking News" headline.

Important Breaking News
    I could care less!

debdas no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by d_fisher
    Wow, I have never seen someone make such a big fuss about doing nothing! Sounds like someone didn't do any research until after they got the device and then whined when it didn't do what they thought it would. This has to be the worst misuse of the "Breaking News" headline.

Important Breaking News
    I could care less!
    You are 100% right.
    Such a big fuss about doing nothing

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

What was the point of the original post? He could have just said, "I have stuff I wanna get rid of, want it?"

Lovellbird

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Quote Originally Posted by d_fisher

Important Breaking News
    I could care less!
    I'm with ya! - Personaly "MirandaSoft" seems more like a walking billboard than anything. I dunno, but it seems as though most things have to do with his/her software... maybe it's just because of the username. I haven't gone through to manually check the % of posts dealing with MirandaSoft software just yet. (Yeah, I like figuring out % ratio's and stuff; even if it's a bit useless in the long run, lol)

BTW... you might want to update the copyright information... It's not 2005 anymore
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.