I recently got my fiance to get a family plan tmobile and leaving my flexpay ... PinStack Marketplace forum

tonebones220 no está en línea Stack level 2

brand new all black housing and titanium 8320 for sale

Advertisement

I recently got my fiance to get a family plan tmobile and leaving my flexpay account somehow? because our son needs a line and after a year they say now its only two lines total ....so we opted to get one post pay her name.... I also just bought a full black housing for an 8330 with black home row keys ,black trackball as well as mid plate ,bottom piece,front and back covers along with the foam screen part to block dust, it was gonna be my 8320 to imagine 8900 dream but now I have one and two days after it arrived we got this plan ...Now I have a perfect 8320 and a 8330 housing with tools and stuck like chuck....... So if anyone is curious to know more (the thing looks hot) I can send pics and everything is negotiable .....even my year left on flexpay if that was someones desire , lol seriously.......my anthonygilliam(at)ymail(dot)com or pin message me 24b2f8a2 im sure its someone out there who might have a friend who wants a shorter contract and or just to have a well cared for berry or new housing without waiting 30days .....thanks for listening"

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I would be very interested in the housing just not sure I have much need for another Curve.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

tonebones220 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well the deal is open I'm just trying to end that contract. And not owe 400 for cancelling two lines flexpay sux. I am willing to sell the housing separate although. Buyiong the curve would be even beyter oph we also have a in box shipped samsung katalyst just replaced via warranty if you or anyone has @home. Brand new in bow we have to wnd the old one in. Just putting irt out there. I bought the all black housing set from truesupplier its like 50 something check the site for reference its a blk keyboard and trackball. It. Looks sweet too. Let me know what u thiink Cowboyt
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~