Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi I just read this over at another web site and don't take credit for ... PinStack Marketplace forum

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

bluCTRL it turns your bb into a mouse and keyboard for your PC

Advertisement

Hi I just read this over at another web site and don't take credit for this post! I don't know where to post this so if one of the mods could place this in the right place...thanks So here it is......

BluCTRL is an application that turns your Blackberry into a full wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. With bluCTRL, you can now conduct powerpoint presentations, surf the web, and control your media center from your Blackberry. This "in your pocket" convenience works with any Bluetooth enabled laptop or PC, giving you the ability to control multiple machines from a single device.

www.bluctrl.com

I don't know how many of us would use this app but feel free to try it.
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Why would you want to use this??? LOL(not YOU specifically as in the OP)
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

wyy183 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    downloaded.... gives me an excuse to get a BT for my laptop!!

PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Why would you want to use this??? LOL(not YOU specifically as in the OP)
    For me, my 46" sony is on the other side of the room. My laptop connects to it with a 6' cable. I want to sit across the room and surf the net from my easy chair!! Here's the remote control do this!!!

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Im going to check it out, This would be awesome for me seeing as my main pc that I play around with is out in my Sunroom, and its a little cold out there right now, I might even try and get this up with ubuntu as well. Seeing as I use it sometimes for music, for the downstairs and when im in the kitchen I Wont have to go out and change songs and what not But other then that, what other purposes would you want to do this, seeing as with bluetooth you have to be in the area anyway, so wouldnt just walking in there be faster.

Anyone else have idea on what all you could use this for....

Obviously you cant use it to upgrade your blackberry via PC while logged into your PC lol...

OH I would so use it at work so I could sit back in my chair with my feet up and wouldnt have to lean forward when I want to type.....

I wonder what the lag is like from pc to bb
    Last edited by rashard; 12-16-2008 at 04:09 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I Have no use for this but thought some ppl would.
    Let me know how it works for you? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Quote Originally Posted by wyy183 View Post
    For me, my 46" sony is on the other side of the room. My laptop connects to it with a 6' cable. I want to sit across the room and surf the net from my easy chair!! Here's the remote control do this!!!
    Hehe you could also, buy an Air Mouse and wireless keyboard or wireless mouse and a piece a wood to sit on your lap.

Or a longer cord,,,
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    thought this was a little silly but i am typing this via my blackberry 8330 key pad over my laptop. this is pretty cool. Wouldn't use it alot but its a cool toy.

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    i see the application for the pc is available. does this not work for macs?

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    nvm found it myself and just so others know it does NOT work for macs

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by wyy183 View Post

Still see it as pointless...I have a 50" on one side of the living room and a 24" new Dell XPS desktop---dont see the point for a lap top in addition to all this that would somehow connect to everything....just really dont! LOL
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Why use a querty instead of a standard keyboard?

sumthinnew no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been searching around for a while now for a free app like this. I use my home PC for everything, TV, movies and music. Basically my BB consolidates into one universal powerhouse data device/remote.

dcmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    Every classroom in our school has a smartboard hooked up to the computer so that we can project powerpoints, Smartboard presentations, Microsoft word docs, etc onto the Smartboard. In a way the Smartboard is like a virtual chalkboard. When I teach, I often walk around the room to monitor students' work and to make sure they are paying attention. I could see using this in the classroom for typing during times when I'm teaching and walking around.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    OK - I got this working. Went to Best Buy last night and bought a ~$20 Kinsington BT dongle. After a bit of a battle, I got it working. (Hint - don't install the software that comes with it, just plug it in and then let the drivers load from the CD that comes with it.)

Here is how I am going to be using it this coming weekend:
    My three daughters and myself will arrive at my Mom's house Friday night to "do Christmas" over this coming weekend. (We all have different work schedules, and this is when it worked out...) They each are bringing pictures with them on flash drives.

I'll hook my laptop up to Mom's 46" TV (I'm such a nice son, I gave it to her last year for Christmas - then went and got my new one , LOL!) They will each plug in their flash drives, and I can sit across the room and run the slide shows from my 8320!

A couple of my co-workers have been pretty impressed with this so far today!

One happy camper here!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast