ok so ive done about 20 of them so far all flawless and look great. ... PinStack Marketplace forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

blacked out bold

Advertisement

ok so ive done about 20 of them so far all flawless and look great. black track ball and black bezel installation. basically im seeing if anyone is interested.
    how it would work. you send your bold to me. i will install the black trackball and black bezel same day i receive it and ship it right back to you. all services and shipping return $100.00 priority.

sites charge 150 to do this same service and turn around time is 5 days or more. mine is 1 day.

my guarantee is that you will receive your phone back in the same condition you sent it in. if god forbid any reason something should happen to your bold i will replace it with a brand new one.

serious inquires only pm me.

i also do many other custom blackberry services. any questions pm me. or respond on here.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    also if you would like to buy the parts yourself. the service will be $75.00 that includes my end shipping back. pm me for details on where to buy.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    nicky, maybe you should link to images showing your samples, devices you have already done?

ps... are those your friends dancing?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Ill post some high res pics this weekend. if anyone can pm on ow to posts some high res pics on here itd be great lol.. im no newbie. it just never works out for me.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I can personally vouch for Nicky btw for people that would be reluctant to the idea of sending their BB to somebody they dont know, great guy!