Man & Machine, Inc. is a n international provider of leading edge computer accessories focusing ... PinStack Marketplace forum

SusanMMIMD no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Blackberry secure mobile keyboards

Advertisement

Man & Machine, Inc. is an international provider of leading edge computer accessories focusing on medical, governmental, industrial and general office environments. Products include waterproof keyboards and mice, mobile keyboards for the RIM Blackberry, LCD privacy monitors for HIPAA compliance and financial security, and customized products to meet client’s unique applications. The company was founded in 1982 outside of Washington, DC with satellite offices in New York, Tennessee, Florida, Netherlands and China. Man & Machine, Inc. adheres to a strict environmental code for the sustainability and protection of our environment. Please visit us at http://www.man-machine.com/
    Last edited by jblackfish; 10-14-2008 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Correct site reference.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    mini-USB keyboard doesnt work for os 4.5. :-(

SusanMMIMD no está en línea Stack level 1

USB for mini keyboards

That is correct, however, we expect it out in the next two months. If you would like email me at susan@mmimd.com or denise@mmimd.com and we will make sure you are notified that the product is available for purchase.

Thanks for you input !
    Susan

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanMMIMD View Post
    That is correct, however, we expect it out in the next two months. If you would like email me at susan@mmimd.com or denise@mmimd.com and we will make sure you are notified that the product is available for purchase.

Thanks for you input !
    Susan
    i get instant notifications through this thread... if you post it here, i will see it, as will the rest of those who frequent the thread... sound good?