I have a blackberry javelin for sale or trade, all I'm asking for is 300,its ... PinStack Marketplace forum

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try

Post Blackberry javelin

Advertisement

I have a blackberry javelin for sale or trade, all I'm asking for is 300,its a brand new phone, and what i want to trade for is a Bold of course new or at least without any scratches, i have everything for this phone..meaning the stuff it came with, i live in Brooklyn, so if ur interested let me know, I'm actually trading cause i can't stand the size of this phone, I'd rather have a bold in my hands cause its bigger, this phone is just to small for me...

kwues no está en línea Stack level 3
    not allowing me to PM you......says your not accepting pms, let me know, thanks.

PIN/ID
    Good Try
    sorry my pin has changed here is the new one20fb950a, and if your intrested let me know, i have a storm, and i really don't need this..
    Last edited by Dwaine12; 07-02-2009 at 03:11 AM.

kwues no está en línea Stack level 3
    sorry do not currenty have a BB at the moment, (so can't PIN you), what I was trying to do though was reach you via PM (private message), but it says your not accepting any, however I did send you a message to your ATT BlackBerry email last night, did you receive it?

PIN/ID
    Good Try

Smile

naw i didn't get it, but lets make this easy on both of us here my email, Mr.wayne@att.blackberry.net its the fastest way to get to me...

PIN/ID
    Good Try
    Hey everyone, i still have this 8900 for sale if anyone is interested, i have a storm so i don't need this anymore. let me know if you would like it....Thanks