Hey guys new to forums I currently have a few 8310s laying around that are ... PinStack Marketplace forum

boostedsti no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry curve 8310 Titanium ATT

Advertisement

Hey guys new to forums I currently have a few 8310s laying around that are brand new in att box. These come with the charger ear piece holster cd etc... I bought 10 of these from my uncle who works for ATT. I was trying to sell them on ebay but the listing price was insane. 400 dollars to have them appear at the top. So here is the deal these are all Brand new in Box I only accept paypal that way to protect buyer and seller. The price of the phones are 325 a piece plus shipping. I can ship them anyway the seller would like. I can trade one for an ATT TILT. I live in Charlotte NC. So if you would like to pick up that is fine. I will accept cash only on pick ups. I can post picks tomorrow. email me at dcastelhano@jnlgroup.net or pm me. These are titanium and ATT branded they can be unlocked if need be.

Re: Blackberry curve 8310 Titanium ATT

Sorry your going to want to send an email to dcastelha@radford.edu ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sstanley88 no está en línea Stack level 1

I purchase phones from him before, he's great to deal with, super fast shipping, love the phones

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3

Stack Level 1 on the seller with 1 post, and the same for the voucher, that doesn't sound very convincing.

I'm sorry your not convinced - recently recived my bberry one month ago. Everyone starts somewere I'm using paypal they come shipped in an ATT box with matching IMEI's what more would you like my personal information with my clean personal history? My local charlotte number and wachovia bank information maybe a resumee and work info. Unless you are interested buyer or putting positive info to this post please don't post here. Your more than welcome to drive to my house and take a look before you buy.My ebay username is caseyleo you can look at my 100 percent feedback these are on ebay as well. I thought I would try to help fellow stackers before. Ebay ends.Thank you and have a nice day.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3

dont know if this is the same member but I have heard the username and aim username linked to fraud accusations on other forums. Now I don't feel like digging up proof but buyer beware.

Thank you mobile empire for tarnishing my name. It is now useless to try to sell these phones. I want your proof please its the least you can do after damaging my name. My aim screename is dalastd0n69@aol.com. The only other forums were i have used this name are my wachovia online banking login, club lexus, this forum, and mr2oc.com My paypal name is dcastelhan@aol.com see how that users records are. My emails are dcastelhan@aol.com dalastd0n69@aol.com dcastelha@radford.edu. Please find some evidence attached to any of those. Search the other message boards i listed please. okay so please find some way to link anything back to me with those names. I havent even sold anythings on those forums either. Ohh and svtforums.com thank you have a nice night go pats.

also i recieved this phone on black friday after thanksgiving. Joined this forum a few days before and downloaded some themes and ringtones. thank you

TimmyT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A23F41

Looks like a bunch of stack level 1's throwing bombs here, give the guy a chance or put up the evidence

The phones are still for sale 325 for brand new in box 8310s is a great deal without touching your contract.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~