Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Phone sold.... Rosalyn is the new owner. Thanks a bunch Rosalyn and Roger once again.... PinStack Marketplace forum

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Phone sold.... Rosalyn is the new owner. Thanks a bunch Rosalyn and Roger once again.
    ~Via Motorola Droid X~

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Glad to see it sell for ya bud Now run off and get ya a new iPhone 4 before the new jailbreak releases and apple changes the bootroms on em
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

Lol..... I'm actually looking at the android captivate right now.... Want to try something different and I will have an upgrade in April if I get board with it anyway. I wanted to thank you to for your help as well. Anyway I watched a side by side comparison of the iPhone 4 and the captivate and the captivate was faster. U also checked out the torch which is a ver sweet phone but after getting out of my last bb I'm just itching to try something new.... Can't blame a guy for loving all these gadgets.
    ~Via Motorola Droid X~

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Tell me about it, I actually sold my 3GS last month and upgraded to the Torch.....I kept it only 9 days and exchanged it for the i4.....I thought hard about that captivate though man there nice! Good luck with whatever you get and fell free to hit me up with any questions you may have....you have my ##
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

Yes sir I do. I cannot say for sure that I won't exchange for the iPhone 4 but I am def gonna give the captivate a whirl.
    ~Via Motorola Droid X~

egonzalez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2483198D
    Free base rules.

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3
    BoSoxFan82 is a great seller. Bold 9700 came exactly as described, fast shipping and great communication. Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12