baught it at full retail price about 2 weeks ago for my gf... she likes ... PinStack Marketplace forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

blackberry 8330 for sale silver

Advertisement

baught it at full retail price about 2 weeks ago for my gf... she likes her little pearl better so now im stuck with the curve.. they wont let me return it at verizon cause her accounts 3 months old she went from a pantech something to the pearl... then she wanted a phone like mine with a full keyboard. now she misses her pearl... ahh the things people doooo for there loved ones.... lol..

anyway enough of that.. phones in perfect condition. comes with original box all acessories are still sealed clear clean esn and a blackberry belt clip.. only one tiny tiny mark on the top of the battery cover from where it clips onto the case.. screen and body is perfect.. the phone is silver... my loss is your gain.

looking for 350 shipped firm... cost me close to 500 with taxes and everything. usa only (verizon)
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    bump any takers???
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Blackberry_Jedi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Not sure if you want...but I have aPink Pearl that I am tryig to unload. perfect condition.

I am wanting to trade for a curve.

Pin# 3181753B
    marlo.brown@vzw.blackberry.net