I just switched from AT&T to T-Mobile and no longer need my AT&T Blackberry Curve. ... PinStack Marketplace forum

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C

Smile AT&T Blackberry Curve 8310 - Must Sell

Advertisement

I just switched from AT&T to T-Mobile and no longer need my AT&T Blackberry Curve. The phone was bought on the 8th of February (I have the receipt to prove it) and I have used it since then. There is NO marks or scratches on the phone at all. I have taken very good care of it and had it in a hard case the entire time I used it.

The purchase comes with:
    A/C Wall Charger
    Desktop Manager Installation CD
    USB to Blackberry Data Cable
    Blackberry Headphones
    All Manuals and Books
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    and Original Box

I'm pulling for $275-$300 for the device. I would really like to use the money to buy my wife her phone as an early Anniversary present. The phone is in mint condition, as mentioned above.

Contact me via email: Reyes421@gmail.com or you can text me at (727)482-4773.

Thanks in advance.

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    If anyone has any offers let me know. I will be as flexible as possible.

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Just a thought here for you! You can get it unlocked and use it with your new provider! If not then wish you the very best on selling it soon! Have a gr8 day!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgoofy View Post
    Just a thought here for you! You can get it unlocked and use it with your new provider! If not then wish you the very best on selling it soon! Have a gr8 day!

Understood but I would rather have the 8320 offered by T-Mobile and use the Wi-Fi. I love my GPS on my 8310 but unfortunantly T-Mobile doesn't offer anything yet, that covers the GPS.

Thanks for the reply Goofy.

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    My wife really wants the new Sidekick LX (trust me, I've been talking to her till I am blue in the face about getting a Blackberry, but she has her heart set on the Sidekick), so I am trying to sell my 8310 and use that money towards her phone.

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Yes indeed I do understand about the tmo/wi-fi I am thinking about picking up an account also with tmo just for the curves wifi! I will stay with at&t as well tho,as its a company thing where I work! I love my red/curve 8310,,just wish it had the wifi!
    Quote Originally Posted by reyes421 View Post
    Understood but I would rather have the 8320 offered by T-Mobile and use the Wi-Fi. I love my GPS on my 8310 but unfortunantly T-Mobile doesn't offer anything yet, that covers the GPS.

Thanks for the reply Goofy.

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgoofy View Post
    Yes indeed I do understand about the tmo/wi-fi I am thinking about picking up an account also with tmo just for the curves wifi! I will stay with at&t as well tho,as its a company thing where I work! I love my red/curve 8310,,just wish it had the wifi!
    You and me both. If my 8310 had the WiFi capability I wouldn't give it up for anything.

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Mods please delete. The Curve has been sold.