Ok I got 2 more today... Yay. Lol. Note to anyone. The pin is not ... PinStack Marketplace forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

at&t branded BOLD for sale

Advertisement

Ok I got 2 more today... Yay. Lol. Note to anyone. The pin is not active as of yet. On all three of the ones I have. Including the one I'm using. So the email and blackberry messanger does not work as of yet. All the other features work flawless. Phone is flawless... No returns sold as is. Remember the pin is not active yet.. Everything else works flawless.. 1200 shipped over night and its yours.. Pm me if you want to see pics. Sold as is. No returns. I have 2 comes with leather belt clip phone unlocked... Only used to test and unlock. Paypal only. Paypal confirmed adresses only. Usa shipping only.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

TimmyT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A23F41
    How did you get AT&T branded Bold's, have then been released by them already?

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    No email or BB messenger? Why would anyone want to have this?

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    1200 ? lmao is the Bold made of Gold haha
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    How do you do it NICKY???
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    people baught them off ebay for 3 grand just last week. and they were none branded or movistar branded and with no returns no refund all final.. im not making anything off of this. the pins will be released the same day the phone is available for u.s purchase. i already sold one. they didnt flinch on the price. i have one left and the one im using.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    and for us purchase i mean in att system. all buisness channels. resellers. etc. the public will not get the bold for over a month in the us att branded. i promise

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    im not saying your trying to make money, im just saying 1200 is ridiculous and the ppl on ebay buying it for 3000 are nuts. Im so in love with my 8330 lol
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if RIM is reworking the AT@T Bold does that mean these will not work the best anyway? And if the pin will be released when AT@T release them you might as well wait and get one for allot less. Plus not have to worry about warranty

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~both bolds sold. Thanks everyone. Mods please close.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    I didn't see anyone buying bolds for 3grand lastweek ...got a link?
    Most i seen a bold go for on ebay was 1200 .....hrmmm .and that person is actually on these boards. who bought it.